Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ningning

Any idea what caused the leak?

Lousy workmanship by the construction company.. the elbow joints were not done properly. but in hindsight, im lucky that the pipe tt burst was OUTSIDE my house.. can u imagine if it burst INSIDE my house? no one will know.. and all my carpentry will spoil lor..

i went down to confront BSC the day after, coz they called me to clarify what exactly happen. and they said to give them the bill when it arrives. they better pay it. but i saw on the PUB bill that they will only check the meter 1st may. that is AFTER i move in lei... *sweat..* does tt mean i have to pay also?!

Hi Neighbour, the more u give credit to Johnny the more I am excited to start my Reno journey with him. Lol.

水为财. So u will have a Huat Huat year ahead. Tsk tsk.

Btw, any reviews can be made on the items you get from taobao?

=D come my house, i give u the review personally. HAHA.. Let me assemble most of the stuff first. when everything is more or less ready, i will show u.

Hopefully really will huat lor.. my mi xing hubby went to buy 4d. LOL..

Oh you signed with him too! u will have a peaceful and stress free reno journey. i think i really push johnny to the limit, on his patience and also his creativity.. because our house is so small, he has to think of ways to work around the small areas. make him think like crazy, but hey, thats what we are paying for right! :notti: . haha.. but if you want to taobao, remember to inform him so that he can give u the time line as to when to buy what. =)

Edited by NingNing

Hi Ning ning, yur reno is looking great! I am getting my keys next year but I am trying to source around for IDs/contractors already. A bit gan cheong i know. :P

Anyway can I request for your ID's contact and also how muchis your total reno quaotation/cost? And not forgetting the link for the xtendable table u got from taobao. Thanks a million!

Johnny Mook 8157 7430

Updated 12/3/15

I think he is no longer with Sky Creation anymore..and he now has his own team of workers to help him.. The other day, one of his workers came to help me to fix a light, he seems better than the original workers. so hopefully, he now has a good team of workers to help him!

Edited by NingNing

Hi Ningning, I was look through ur Tblog and enjoyed the process. Hahaha probably because of the way u wrote, quite funny! The part about the murder in Punggol! And happy for you to see that u met a ID who is taking care of the Reno for u!

Oh and thanks for the information u have shared here, it was really helpful! Now I finally know what it's called.. A Zhao ta! Looking forward to the completion of your Reno and see how it looks like! :)

Hi Ning Ning would u mind to email me ur ID details and contact? And also quotation if possible,my email add is hui_0307@yahoo.com.

Thanks alot!!

Hi welcome to punggol!

Could You pm me your I'd contact n email? I am looking at the extendible table from tabao.. Could you PM me the link to the table too? Thanks so much!

so sad... now then i know how much of my posts you all actually read!

My ID's contact is just 3 posts up...

Might as well put into your signature ~ LoL ...