Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Which? the 3rd draft? haha.. actually. the more i look at it, the more i love it.. im like tt one.. so fan jian. WAHAHA..

pm-ed

HEHEHE!!! yup yup.. i am those type with obsessive person. I want something, i will dig it out until i find it..

Okie. first replica, by spaceman. Those considering to buy from Singapore, head down to courts. they have it there.. only thing is that this one can only pull out to 2m.

YmeWshEl.jpg

But when i called the owner to see if it can be ordered and where can i find it other than courts, he said if i wanted, i have to order as its made overseas. AH!!! haha.. tt got me thinking..

*anyone here watch russell peters?*

If he makes it overseas, most likely china. then i definately can find it in CHINA! WAHAHAHAH!!!

So i started to go crazy and look for it in taobao. I finally found it!!!

lVSVaFyl.png

:wub:

Its only.... LESS THAN S$ 500!! This is also calculating the shipping back to sinapore! item itself is S$350. domestic shipping is estimated to less than S$100 and shipping back is only S$56!!!!

:sport-smiley-004:

Hi Ningning, could you share the TB link for this? thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I guess ningning no longer access here. :(

Just to share with those who are interested in getting the expandable table, I've been searching high and low for similar table and I found it at Courts last weekend.

Perhaps you might wanna take a look there.

Hi Ning,

Any review on the toilet vanity and cabinet set? Any installation difficulty? Want to buy but afraid the piping from China and Singapore may not match.

TIA

Hi ning ning, thanks for your sharing. Can email me your ID's contact and cost of your renovation? Email is ritzmiou@gmail.com.

Hi Ning Ning (or anybody?), not sure if this is still active, but I've noticed that there was an update on Johnny's contact in 2015. Can check and confirm if the contact is still valid or have changed? if it's changed, can PM me his new number? TIA

Edited by 7ustus

Hi All,

Happened to see people asking for the extendable table link here and I am also interested it (but have not order it because the shipping fees can be quite high).

In addition, some of the reviews indicated the table might have minor damage/dented during shipping.

Below are the two sellers' links for our reference.

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.14.ycboY7&id=15236913739 

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.48.ycboY7&id=18412516825

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 8:21 AM, xiang38 said:

Can I have the link for the taobao extendable table, thks. 

Don mind, can you paste it here so that more can benefit. Thanks! 

Hi Xiang38,

Don't u see someone has already pasted the link above your post? Just click it and u will see the table!!

On 3/14/2018 at 7:33 AM, clarencehuang said:

Good morning NingNing.

I am renovating my bto flat too.

do you mind to pm your ID contacts?

Hopefully he is still with the company.

Thanks!

Hi NingNing can share your contractor contact pls? Thanks