Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lemon

New Condo At Thomson Rd

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The grey marble flooring is swee! I tink u need to paste solar film to reduce the amount of UV to reduce heat and also damage to yr furniture. My flat facing is also towards Macritchie.

Oh ya. Thanks for reminding. I will definitely install it. :good:

:thumbs up:

wow. great view ! nice place. :good:

Thanks alfredt! My master bedroom view is the best. I can see eagle flying sometimes, and I see it from the top view. :thumbs up:

Challenging and requirement for every area

Living/Dining

Need a lot of storage space. Instead of feature wall with single tier tv console, I requested for a sleek and clean design full height cabinet. I specific to my designer that I wanted the carpentry not to have so many lines for door panels/drawers. For Dining feature wall I just want something to match with TV cabinet yet visually elongate the space.

Son's room

Original wardrobe is too small, and because there is bay window, it restricted the layout either. I request to my designer I want more storage for my son's toys display and his files storage.

Daughter's room

The least I have to worry(for now), basically just do up the bay window with laminate and plank, and I will just put in a princess bed.

Master Bedroom

L-shape bay window is awesome, but no wall to hang my TV. Initially my ID proposed to me single tier TV console sitting on top of bay window, and the TV standing on it. He showed me some ref pic but I still think a TV permanently at that position will block my view and it is not so presentable. After several discussion he has came out with a design that fit my requirement.

Gonna update the 3D pictures later. Subsequently, follow by the materials/ pics during construction Last but not least, the beautifully done up pics. Hopefully can finish upload it within a week. Hahaha. :D

Which id did u choose? Curious...

Hi EI LoCo, will PM you my ID contact if you need.

Lemon, you've got a lovely house. Can I know how big is the floor area?

Hi fushia, thanks! It is about 1400sqft if I am not mistaken.

• Like 1