Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi.. I just saw the part where u mention that u won't be disclosing the quotation. Sorry for asking. Pls ignore my previous msg..

Could you upload some photos of your bedroom? I have the same floor plan as u. Just wondering if ur wardrobe is in your master bedroom covering the air con service window or u hack down the wall of another room to build a wardrobe?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

That's a very interesting place to put ur bar counter... Great idea...

Hi PTopaz, thank you.

It is actually a counter for preparing meal or baking and some storage at the bottom.

Hi.. I just saw the part where u mention that u won't be disclosing the quotation. Sorry for asking. Pls ignore my previous msg..

Could you upload some photos of your bedroom? I have the same floor plan as u. Just wondering if ur wardrobe is in your master bedroom covering the air con service window or u hack down the wall of another room to build a wardrobe?

Hi jarci, no worries.

Ya, the most unsatisfying layout is the MBR. The aircon service window shouldn't be there :no: . We crack our head for a long time to decide where to place the wardrobe. The layout of MBR make it looks like very tiny space :bleah:

At first we were suggested by other contractor to cover the aircon service window with wardrobe. After consideration, we think is troublesome if we need to open the window in future.

Also, we do not want to hack the wall and sacrifice the other room so we have our wardrobe just right in front of the bed. The walking space in between is about 370mm. We feel it is sufficiant for us.

Managed to find a photo of MBR (hope it helps). We have a bay window with cushion along the window, sliding wardrobe just infront of the bed.

Mr favourite yellow color :notti:

gallery_48023_274_23068.jpg

Bright color of yellow for your wall ! ! !

I always find these bright colors nice but doubt I will choose them as I am not a very color sense person who mix well with colors, I will prefer to go with safer light tones and smoothing colors

Bright color of yellow for your wall ! ! !

I always find these bright colors nice but doubt I will choose them as I am not a very color sense person who mix well with colors, I will prefer to go with safer light tones and smoothing colors

Hi Songz,

Yup, one of our favourite color! It is the brightest color for our home ;)

Hi chubbylobster, thank you.

So that Ms can welcome Mr back home while she is preparing meal at the counter :P

I think more like asking Mr to help out on other needed to do stuff ~ (*Juz kidding)

The must have brickwall for Zakka home

gallery_48023_274_23679.jpg

Dinning light

gallery_48023_274_35142.jpg

Mrs so in love with the skirting which match our zakka theme well

gallery_48023_274_87135.jpg

Mr strongly requested stripe wall

gallery_48023_274_10544.jpg

Book shelve in progress

gallery_48023_274_262003.jpg

Can u share ur quote for the brick wall?

We had finally moved in last week :sport-smiley-004: Has been busy cleaning and tidy up our house non stop for pass few days. It is tiring but on the other hand we feel satisfying when seeing our home is slowly built up bit by bit. Have fun while Mr & Mrs decor the home tgt, hanging up photo frames, arranging figurines, household shopping etc.

More photos to share with.

MBR

gallery_48023_274_100178.jpg

MBR Bathroom door

gallery_48023_274_68021.jpg

Living Room - TV console with brick wall

gallery_48023_274_177108.jpg

Dinning Table and shoes cabinet

gallery_48023_274_132224.jpg

Sofa and DIY crate box

gallery_48023_274_2681.jpg

Corridor Wall Lamp

gallery_48023_274_104170.jpg

To be continue...

Study Room - Bookshelves up with books

gallery_48023_274_10702.jpg

Study Room - Glass Cabinet

gallery_48023_274_145872.jpg

Kitchen (wet)

gallery_48023_274_38198.jpg

gallery_48023_274_194839.jpg

Kitchen (Dry)

gallery_48023_274_121398.jpg

There are a lot of challenges we faced, such as conflicts, disagreements and family disputes....
However we choose to believe that things will eventually be resolve and all these challenges has thus make us stronger and strengthen our bonding. It is definetly not easy to set up a home and furthermore to maintain it, there will definetly be more challenges ahead of us... but as long as we are together and our hearts as one, nothing will pull us down or break us apart.

We are ready to start to write a brand new chapter in our lives.

It has been a wonderful journey for our renovation, and once again we will like to thank Colin from Renozone for his great effort, responsibility and always steady on every aspect. Thanks everyone for reading and your time!
梦无止境,田园之家, our Zakka-Country Home. :wub:

• Like 3