Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Last but not least, the artwork of us which I drew and painted and is hanging now in our living room. :)

This was a scene when we were in Maldives and we really love the sea, sand and sun (although Mrs might not like to be too tanned) :notti:

那些年, 我们一起看的大海。 执子之手, 与子偕老。 :D

gallery_48023_274_46399.jpg

Edited by Runningman

• Like 3

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

OMG that SMEG... I am from fernvale too

:)

Congrats on moving in! Nice reno with many personal touches :)

Lovely house! ❤️ your smeg fridge!

Hi all, thanks for the comments and yup we love SMEG fridge :)

Last but not least, the artwork of us which I drew and painted and is hanging now in our living room. :)

This was a scene when we were in Maldives and we really love the sea, sand and sun (although Mrs might not like to be too tanned) :notti:

Masterpiece !

Nice!

Hi Runningman, nice house! Would you mind sharing where you've gotten your wood texture homogenous tiles from (i.e. the shop and tile model number)? Thanks in advance!

Hi Whitetissue,

The tiles are form Hup Kiong Pte Ltd 564 Balestier Road, as for the model no. I really can't remember. There are a few shops (ie Hafary) along that stretch of Balestier road selling tiles too, you may try look around. :)

Yes! I heard Franc Franc is closing down. So sad.... Seriously, their furniture are overpriced even though some are quite lovely.

Yup agreed that most of their stuff are overpriced, but glad we managed to get this sofa which is what we wanted and price still acceptable for us. :)

I thought I won't be updating my blog anymore but recently something that really makes me boil and angry about it and hence I feel i need to inform everyone who is reading my blog...

Its about my SMEG fridge, it looks good with its retro design but there is 1 flaw which I only discover recently... its does not auto-defrost on the freezer compartment. Meaning to say it will accumulate layers of ice around it which only the olden type of fridge will ve this issue. I will ve to manually defrost it by turning off the refrigerator n let the layer of ice melts n clean up the freezer n switch on again. Its kind of ridiculous which I need to take into considerations that my frozen food may spoil as I need to switch off the fridge for a period...... :o

Anyway this is the problem of this fridge now but what I want to inform everyone is never ever go to UNILITE at Jalan Kayu if you r considering to buy a SMEG fridge. This is because the owner MR David claimed that the whole fridge is auto-defrost when we bought it and he only realised when I called him and told him that the technician came n said we ve to manually defrost it. :angry2: He claimed that there is a button behind the fridge to do auto defrost. He said will check and get back to us but its been dragging for 2 weeks plus since I told him about this issue and no news from him. We have to go to look for him but yet he insisted that its the agent problem and even try to smoke off by saying he got tell us... :curse: wa lau its really KNS! He can even said those who wana buy SMEG will do some research b4 coming to buy, KNN maciam now its our fault that we never research on the technical part of the fridge, he is the seller n yet he is not sure of what he is selling n confirmed with us its auto-defrost for whole fridge when buying from him... And now where is the button he mentioned?? The only solution he give us now is to upgrade to another new model which ve auto-defrost for whole fridge but ve to pay another 1200 bucks for it?!!!! I could use this money to get a better fridge, really ridiculous and pissed off.

The part we are most pissed off with is his attitude. Irresponsible and keep pushing the responsibility to APS agent.

Anyway I will go and confront him again and there would be less victim like us who face this issue at UNILITE :angry2:

Anyone got SMEG fridge and has no auto defrost for the freezer part? May I know how u guys deal with the icing layer?

Edited by Runningman