Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, did you use airfreight for your taobao loots? How many kg was your package and how much did the shipping cost u?

I am shipping rather big items over, lightings for whole house + trashcan + small decorative items, should be using seafreight!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's spray paint plywood with groove line painted in beige color separately and mounted on wall.

Hi, love your stripe wall! May I know how much you paid for it? Want to compare the cost with brick wall. TIA.

Hi, did you use airfreight for your taobao loots? How many kg was your package and how much did the shipping cost u?

I am shipping rather big items over, lightings for whole house + trashcan + small decorative items, should be using seafreight!

Hi I am using sea freight (economy) for my taobao items. I purchased through Peeka and they use cubic cm for sizes and doesn't matter on weight. Normally my shipping is about 15-20 percent of the total cost on items, you can check through Peeka and they ve shipment calculator for you to check ur shipping charges and so far they are reliable they ensure the quality of items b4 sending to consumer.

Hope it helps :)

Hi, love your stripe wall! May I know how much you paid for it? Want to compare the cost with brick wall. TIA.

Hi Kia Ming,

Thanks a lot and it cost $1330 for it as its 7ft plywood with spray paint effect.

Peeka is pretty exp, I was looking at their calculator, I assume this is by AIR? I do not see the rates by SEA

Example 2 - Total weight of parcel is 1.5kg, 3 days shipment charge is S$28 + S$12 = S$40, 7 days shipment charge is S$17 + S$7 = S$24

I buy direct use 4PX, 5kg cost me less than $30 SGD

Hi... do you remember what laminate is in your living room? Name or model? It is very nice! I ADORE your tv console!!!

Edited by AshleyAdam

Hi... do you remember what laminate is in your living room? Name or model? It is very nice! I ADORE your tv console!!!

Hi AshleyAdam,

ours is not laminate, its wood texture homogenous tiles and you can find it in Hup Kiong Pte Ltd 564 Balestier Road, or Hafary along the stretch of tiles shops, as for the model no. I really can't remember.

Thanks for your comments and yup we search for several places for TV console and eventually found it at Cluck Cluck. :)

I just created a new account in this forum just to say, I agree with Runningman's advise, DO NOT BUY AT UNILITE at Jalan Kayu ! Because after you buy from them, pray hard your electronics works the first time because they have HORRIBLE AFTERSALES SERVICE ! They just don't care and shift the blame to the manufacturer without even trying to help or provide an advice !

I bought a KDK ceiling fan for $460 and after installation, motor had a humming noise (very clearly was a manufacturer defect), called UNILITE up and the man who picked up the phone says he didn't sell it to us then say get someone to call me back. Waited for several hours, no one called, I called back & this time it was a lady on the phone who was SUPER RUDE, she asked me if I expect them to drop everything and call me now, left me whilst I was still speaking to talk to someone else, came back to the line & rudely exclaim that someone will call me back & hung up! I waited until the next day, no one called. I wondered if that someone whom they say that will be calling me back really existed or is a delay tactic and why that man and lady that picked up the call could't help me ! I see from another thread that UNILITE is run by a couple and couldn't help suspect that the man and lady I spoke to is them...and they trying to evade...

Actually, I bought another new kdk unit at another store and installed it and it was fine (no motor humming) and I didn't even ask UNILITE if I could return or exchange it. I told that UNILITE lady that I bought another unit from another store and it worked but their (UNILITE) unit is defective and I just wanted to know what is the shop's policy for defective item & see what they can do about this.

My husband called UNILITE the next day after I told him they didn't call back (when they say they would TWICE) and this is his experience,

Very rude. I call them, the person who sold me pick up.

Tell me it is KDK problem, I need to go KDK and settle with them. Then hang up when I have not finish talking.

Edited by karenewtan