Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hojichalatte

The Hojichas' Little Renovation Stories..

Hi there how much did u pay for the Blum drawers?

Update: Day 76 (as of 28th April 2014)

At last, carpentry (excluding mirrors/tabletops) is all up!! OMG!! I did a re-count of the days starting from 11th Feb, and it's actually 76 days since then~~~~~ Sigh! Really super duper slow!!!!!

Slight delay on the updates as we are so busy with packing and lights. Less talking... more pictures on the carpentry first!

14130730263_e1e48202dd_c.jpg

14131137783_d4612ee30b_c.jpg

14087515496_b09ebe7ca6_c.jpg

14130729963_a87064789c_c.jpg

Lightings are also up by now, but I haven't got time to upload the pictures yet. Stay tuned! :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yay!! The Hojichas have moved in!! It's such a tiring and long process from keys collection till today, we are truly grateful for all those who've given pointers to us, and those t-bloggers who have inspired us and shared Mr K's contact with us. At last, we have moved in and stay in a place of our own, this is so exciting!! May all those who are starting out in your renovation progress have a smooth and fun reno!!!

14226509174_464de2e5e0_b.jpg

I'll no longer be updating this space here, I'll continue blogging on my own site.

More updates here: http://goo.gl/Lh96LV :deal:

Adios, thank you for reading!!!

Edited by hojichalatte

• Like 2

Congrats on the completed Renovation. :thumbs up:

Very nicely done up, more photos please.

Woohoo! Congrats! Nice!

nice. looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautifully furnished house.

Looks good! Can't wait to see the photos of your furnished house!

Thank you, everyone!!! I'll be adding more furnishings slowly~~~ tho most of them are still sailing on sea from China. Hehehehee....

Any review for your Bennington water heater? Thanks

Hi! Can only reply you now after using it for two days...

The water heater is pretty awesome, so glad I don't have to see the bulky storage heater tanks! It works just like any instant heater, you turn on the water, and it takes a very short while, almost instant to heat up.. and you get warm water at the taps in the bathrooms too... hee.. so I can wash my face with warm water! Hee hee... but one thing I find it quite inconvenient is we need to turn on the water heater switch in the Common Toilet so that we get it in the Master Bathroom, maybe coz the water heater is installed in Common Toilet? I don't know why too... anyway, I guess it's fine if we leave it on all day. =p

hi, can I know what flooring colour did you choose for your living area.

eelnaes, i blogged about it previously if you've read.

It's the Evorich HERF Markham Oak Light. Anyway, you can read more about them here; http://goo.gl/L4n3fG

Hi there how much did u pay for the Blum drawers?

bianzi, I didn't pay separately for the drawers, it's within one item together quoted with all the kitchen cabinets. ;)

Hi! Can only reply you now after using it for two days...

The water heater is pretty awesome, so glad I don't have to see the bulky storage heater tanks! It works just like any instant heater, you turn on the water, and it takes a very short while, almost instant to heat up.. and you get warm water at the taps in the bathrooms too... hee.. so I can wash my face with warm water! Hee hee... but one thing I find it quite inconvenient is we need to turn on the water heater switch in the Common Toilet so that we get it in the Master Bathroom, maybe coz the water heater is installed in Common Toilet? I don't know why too... anyway, I guess it's fine if we leave it on all day. =p

I have the same problem with the heater switch, and I end up switching both! :P :p

Congrats on moving....!

I have the same problem with the heater switch, and I end up switching both! :P :P

Congrats on moving....!

thank you!

haha! now we just leave the common one swtiched on lorr... how come u end up switching both? :D

Congrats on your nicely done flat, I think Mr K brought us up to your flat about 2 weeks ago to have a look, as we are also looking at scandi, and your design is very close to what we had in mind.

Just want to check, did you get your toilets' tile from hafary? As my wife like the colour.

And for your toilets' mirror, did Mr K custom made for you?

Cheers

Congrats on your nicely done flat, I think Mr K brought us up to your flat about 2 weeks ago to have a look, as we are also looking at scandi, and your design is very close to what we had in mind.

Just want to check, did you get your toilets' tile from hafary? As my wife like the colour.

And for your toilets' mirror, did Mr K custom made for you?

Cheers

Hi tortoise55! thanks!

So you were the couple whom he told me he brought up... hehehe.. he said u all took photos as well?

Yea, toilets floor and wall tiles are from hafary ($2plus psf).. and toilet mirrors + vanity design + granite table top all by Mr K..

but of course we provided the design to him la... :)

Hi tortoise55! thanks!

So you were the couple whom he told me he brought up... hehehe.. he said u all took photos as well?

Yea, toilets floor and wall tiles are from hafary ($2plus psf).. and toilet mirrors + vanity design + granite table top all by Mr K..

but of course we provided the design to him la... :)

Yup yup, bcos my wife wants to have scandi theme as well.

Do you still have the codes number for the tiles?

thank you!

haha! now we just leave the common one swtiched on lorr... how come u end up switching both? :D

oh, you mean common switch on will do? silly me...hahaha

Yup yup, bcos my wife wants to have scandi theme as well.

Do you still have the codes number for the tiles?

Yea, here you go.

Bathroom Floor: Q0C6153624 (size: 15x60) $3.20psf

Bathroom Wall: CT-36616 (size: 30x60) $2.80psf

oh, you mean common switch on will do? silly me...hahaha

Yes yes, go home and try! kekeke...

Congratulations you on your completed house. Lovely!

Thanks!

Hoji,

Did u use blum for the rest of your drawers other than your kitchen? Wardrobes etc

I m not sure if I should...

Edited by enigma