Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Does anyone have recommendations on where to find nice modern indoor water feature? I am looking for something that is about 1m tall with base diameter approximately 40cm. Budget is below $300.

I have been to the stretch of nurseries along Thomson, the shop at Thomson Plaza, Takashimaya, but still unable to find a suitable one that I like and is approved by my geomancer. :(

Thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Why put web power aside?

You can shop at home on bed at anytime with fingers, don't have to walk under the sun or rain.

You can have any options to your want.

Example"

http://natureco.com.sg/landscapes/water-features-in-store/

$300 can buy u only a 'plastic toy WF' with 1m x Dia 0.40m dimensions this day, so sorry to say.

Try 'imagine' the cost of goods -genuine stone or artificial stone? - material costs with pump, installation cost (labour), transport cost + $ makeup

Remember, maintenance is a real real & big big issue.

Does anyone have recommendations on where to find nice modern indoor water feature? I am looking for something that is about 1m tall with base diameter approximately 40cm. Budget is below $300.

I have been to the stretch of nurseries along Thomson, the shop at Thomson Plaza, Takashimaya, but still unable to find a suitable one that I like and is approved by my geomancer. :(

Thank you!

Must it die die be water feature ?

Why not consider a small 2 feet tank with 2 gold fishes instead ?

Did you check with your geomancer ?

With fish tank inclusive, you can broaden your choices

Must it die die be water feature ?

Why not consider a small 2 feet tank with 2 gold fishes instead ?

Did you check with your geomancer ?

With fish tank inclusive, you can broaden your choices

Fish tank or plants are recommended. Fish tank at least 1/2 trigram (more than 0.9m), 2ft is ideal too. As for numbers prefer odd for yang. Becareful of height too as we may not want young children to climb up. Good luck