Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
panda17

Any Comment On This 3 Fengshui Master

Hee,

I have shortlisted 2 fengshui master Master **banned** Sim, Master Hui and Master Victor Lee.

ANyone has used them and can review to me how's their service? Which of them is more reliable and accurate and does not charge extra $$$ on misc on top of their service fee?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can explain why gd luck to me? Got reviews on them? Sorry got one is Master **banned** Sim not Master **Banned** Sim (typo error0, don't know it come out this

Good luck...

Usually those high profile ones or advertise a lot one or looks very pro ones are those who out to earn easy money...

Rem marketing brings biz

Can explain why gd luck to me? Got reviews on them? Sorry got one is Master **banned** Sim not Master **Banned** Sim (typo error0, don't know it come out this

Aiyo....Its not typo.... this fsm already banned by the forum administrator. Don't know how you manage to find hor....but "banned" tells a lot about this fsm from common sense liaozzzzzz

For that mee mee eyes fsm, I don't think after the newspaper report of him having a few "concubines", any sensible man will risk their wifes or girlfriendzzzzz.

Luck happens when preparation meets an opportunity. 2 'lines' must 'meet/cross' then 'bingo'.

Good luck to you, no more and no less, meaning encouraging you to 'prepare' yourself 'well' as you choose to expose yourself to the 'opportunity'.

Be precise:

You pay $ if not 'prepared', no luck would come to you

You pay $ and well prepared, 'luck' comes - you learn a lesson!

Hee,

I have shortlisted 2 fengshui master Master **banned** Sim, Master Hui and Master Victor Lee.

ANyone has used them and can review to me how's their service? Which of them is more reliable and accurate and does not charge extra $$$ on misc on top of their service fee?

i have not used the 3 masters that you mentioned. i am using master lawrence chan and find him good. you can check out his website.