Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahhui

Purchase Light And Fan In Malaysia

Hi everyone,

Anyone purchase Ceiling Fan, Lighting (Downlight, Ceiling Light, T5), Kitchen and toilet accessory from Malaysia?

How is the prices like?

Can i have the address (Cheap and Good Shop)?

So far i saw some address from other group chat:-

YES electrical
22, Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi, 80050, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80050, Malaysia

Light from Tampoi lighting
Local Business
No.2,4 & 6, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1,
Taman Tampoi Indah (Batu 6 1/2, Jalan Skudai),
Johor Bahru

StarWorld lighting
No. 28, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, Taman Tampoi Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor, 81200

Water filter from Jusco bukit indah

Kitchen and toilet accessory from Aldeco Living
Sutera Mall
No. L3-205 & 206,
Taman Sutera Utama,
81300 Skudai,
Johor Bahru, Johor

Many thank in advance :-)

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Not sure if this comes too late. went to JB two weeks ago to look for lights and bathroom accessories..

For lights, I felt that the selection was not that good unless you are going for basic lighting.. Avalon and VIP lighting had more of the designer range but their prices are higher, almost like SG shops.. For basic lighting, Tampoi Lighting Centre seems fine.. Did not buy anything there but the prices were quite good.. We didnt buy any lights in the end in JB as we felt that the selection in the five shops we went to did not fulfil our criteria.. We ended up buying all our track lights from a supplier in Sg at the same price we found at JB but of better quality..

For bathroom accessories, Aldeco is definitely worth a visit.. We spent RM820 there (about $320) and we got loads of stuffs incl 2 bidet sprays with taps (saw the same bidet spray being sold at a Sg shop yesterday for SGD$59, we bought for RM59), 2 stainless steel cabinets with mirrors (the cheapest we found in Sg was $115 for this), 2 stainless steel towel bars, 5 stainless steel hooks, 1 clothes hook bar (to be placed behind the bedroom door.. this was really heavy.. and cheap RM11.90).. Cant remember what else we got but it was a great shopping experience.. They were having a promotion where if you buy more than RM180 worth of items, you automatically qualify as a member and you will get 32% off your purchases (except for already heavily discounted items.. which were not that many.. most items still qualified for this discount even though they were already discounted).. But think this promotion only until end of March?

Sales service at Aldeco was good.. not pushy and they were patient to answer your questions, help you check all your items before repacking and explain how to assemble them.. You dont feel like they are rushing you even though they have to attend to other customers in between.. If you want to see bigger items like basins, toilet cabinets, etc, you may want to go to their branch at Taman Sentosa. The sales staff at Sutera Mall branch informed us that that is their main showroom and has the full range of items on display..

Happy shopping!

Hi everyone,

Anyone purchase Ceiling Fan, Lighting (Downlight, Ceiling Light, T5), Kitchen and toilet accessory from Malaysia?

How is the prices like?

Can i have the address (Cheap and Good Shop)?

So far i saw some address from other group chat:-

YES electrical

22, Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi, 80050, Johor Bahru, Johor, 80050, Malaysia

Light from Tampoi lighting

Local Business

No.2,4 & 6, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1,

Taman Tampoi Indah (Batu 6 1/2, Jalan Skudai),

Johor Bahru

StarWorld lighting

No. 28, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, Taman Tampoi Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor, 81200

Water filter from Jusco bukit indah

Kitchen and toilet accessory from Aldeco Living

Sutera Mall

No. L3-205 & 206,

Taman Sutera Utama,

81300 Skudai,

Johor Bahru, Johor

Many thank in advance :-)

• Like 1

Just to share my fan purchases in johor. Bought 2 alpha fan and 3 deka fan from tampoi and starworld respectively. Huge savings compare to buying in sg. Both are malaysia "branded". You can chk my tblog for details.

I din purchase any lights. But I did enquire that 12w downlights are about 20-25rm. Hope this helps.

Edited by Rosicky

hi guys, my contractor told me that if i buy lights and fans from china/malaysia, the fire insurance doesnt cover if anything happens because of the lightings and fans, is that true?

Why buy overseas just because of the cheaper price?

Get all your LED Lighting items from us now!

We provide customised length led strip, downlights and many more.

Feel free to contact us. Contact number is in the website.

Thanks and have a great day!

Greentech Lighting

www.greentechlighting.com.sg

I believe everyone prefer to buy locally of the price is reasonable. But when you look at the price for LED strips on taobao vs sg prices... then i can be quite ridiculous...

Selling 3 units of Deka Baby G @ $75 each. Brand new, black. Selling as there are changes in plan for reno. Deka is Malaysia Super Brand 2013. PM me to arrange.

deka-baby-g-ceiling-fan-aysia-1111-23-ay

Does anyone know if Tampoi Lighting Centre in JB got sell Samaire ceiling fans?

I see the Deka and Crestar ceiling fans very nice but not sure if Tampoi carry these brands.

Any kind souls can help please?

Does anyone know if Tampoi Lighting Centre in JB got sell Samaire ceiling fans?

I see the Deka and Crestar ceiling fans very nice but not sure if Tampoi carry these brands.

Any kind souls can help please?

Tampoi Lighting do not carry Deka. They selling many brands like Alpha, KDK and Fanco etc. KDK must pay cash.

You can get deka from Starworld. It is on the same building with Tampoi, left hand corner unit. The fan display is on level 2, not very obvious so you must ask the person to bring you up. Hope this helps.

Tampoi Lighting do not carry Deka. They selling many brands like Alpha, KDK and Fanco etc. KDK must pay cash.

You can get deka from Starworld. It is on the same building with Tampoi, left hand corner unit. The fan display is on level 2, not very obvious so you must ask the person to bring you up. Hope this helps.

Thank you Rosicky for the information.

I ended up buying only 2 Alpha 40 inch fans (black color) at the moment.

I am not sure to get KDK or other brands for my Living Room and Master Bedroom.

Heard that Alpha not so good but Tampoi sales person said Alpha is Malaysia brand and very reliable and got good reputation.

Anyone can recommend black color, modern looking fans for Living Room, Master Bedroom?

Hi, where can I buy Crestar fans in JB?

Just for your info, I asked Tampoi Lighting Centre and they do not carry Crestar or Samaire ceiling fans.

I also looking to buy Crestar in JB if possible, may have to check out other shops beside Tampoi.

I also saw StarLite...if I remember the name correctly, it was beside Tampoi and blue color building....didnt get the chance to go in.

Selling 3 units of Deka Baby G @ $75 each. Brand new, black. Selling as there are changes in plan for reno. Deka is Malaysia Super Brand 2013. PM me to arrange.

deka-baby-g-ceiling-fan-aysia-1111-23-ay

Hi

We purchase Deka baby G with led light. Love it!

• Like 1

Hi,

Not sure if this comes too late. went to JB two weeks ago to look for lights and bathroom accessories..

For lights, I felt that the selection was not that good unless you are going for basic lighting.. Avalon and VIP lighting had more of the designer range but their prices are higher, almost like SG shops.. For basic lighting, Tampoi Lighting Centre seems fine.. Did not buy anything there but the prices were quite good.. We didnt buy any lights in the end in JB as we felt that the selection in the five shops we went to did not fulfil our criteria.. We ended up buying all our track lights from a supplier in Sg at the same price we found at JB but of better quality..

For bathroom accessories, Aldeco is definitely worth a visit.. We spent RM820 there (about $320) and we got loads of stuffs incl 2 bidet sprays with taps (saw the same bidet spray being sold at a Sg shop yesterday for SGD$59, we bought for RM59), 2 stainless steel cabinets with mirrors (the cheapest we found in Sg was $115 for this), 2 stainless steel towel bars, 5 stainless steel hooks, 1 clothes hook bar (to be placed behind the bedroom door.. this was really heavy.. and cheap RM11.90).. Cant remember what else we got but it was a great shopping experience.. They were having a promotion where if you buy more than RM180 worth of items, you automatically qualify as a member and you will get 32% off your purchases (except for already heavily discounted items.. which were not that many.. most items still qualified for this discount even though they were already discounted).. But think this promotion only until end of March?

Sales service at Aldeco was good.. not pushy and they were patient to answer your questions, help you check all your items before repacking and explain how to assemble them.. You dont feel like they are rushing you even though they have to attend to other customers in between.. If you want to see bigger items like basins, toilet cabinets, etc, you may want to go to their branch at Taman Sentosa. The sales staff at Sutera Mall branch informed us that that is their main showroom and has the full range of items on display..

Happy shopping!

Can I have the address for Adelco?