Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Summergarden

Anyone Bought And Can Give Feedback On Spin And Aeratron Ceiling Fan ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Quite interested to know as well as the Haiku fan prices have went up. Heard something about the material of this fan that isnt good compared to Haiku though.

I saw this fan last weekend at international furniture fare. It is very quiet and uses less power 30 watts. It cost $1000. It come with bamboo made blade which sell for $100 more. The company going to open at park mall in May.

I saw this fan last weekend at international furniture fare. It is very quiet and uses less power 30 watts. It cost $1000. It come with bamboo made blade which sell for $100 more. The company going to open at park mall in May.

-_-" its at 699 in elmark

Think Markng37 is talking about the SPIN fan and Takaishi is talking about the Aeratron fan (Elmark is the Singapore distributor)

The SPIN fan has black, white and wood (more expensive model) colours like Haiku fan and the Aeratron fan has black white and silver.

Price of SPIN ceiling fan (52") is $899 with installation (black and white) and price of Aeratron fan (49.5") is $749 with installation.

Both fans use DC motor.

Actually we have both the Haiku and SPIN on display... and a few other interesting ceiling fans.

So if you want to test both fans to see the differences, just drop by our Paya Lebar showroom...

Hi, may I know where to get Aeratron fan?

Think Markng37 is talking about the SPIN fan and Takaishi is talking about the Aeratron fan (Elmark is the Singapore distributor)
The SPIN fan has black, white and wood (more expensive model) colours like Haiku fan and the Aeratron fan has black white and silver.
Price of SPIN ceiling fan (52") is $899 with installation (black and white) and price of Aeratron fan (49.5") is $749 with installation.
Both fans use DC motor.

Hi, may I know where to get Aeratron fan?

Just wish to add that there are differences in the "wind character" for both fans due the significantly different blade design.

Edited by Phylux

I'm shopping for DC fans and Haiku, SPIN and Aeratron are on the top of my list.

I noticed an error above about the distributor for Aeratron. Someone mentioned Elmark, but apparently they are selling copies (at $699!). See the Aeratron official site: http://aeratron.com/company/which states “Aeratron” fans offered by “Elmark” are NOT genuine Aeratron fan – these are unauthorized copies!!)"

Big *** Fans has an office here that you can buy directly from, or their agents such as Phylux.

SPIN of course is from SPIN.

Just thought to share my findings.

Not sure if anyone is still interested in the Aeratron fans but I saw them at Tampoi Lighting in JB. Was RM800+ for the normal black one. The wooden version cost slightly more RM900+? Didn't look at it in details because I was not in the market for that brand. I bought KDK's DC fan for about S$225 each, which is retailing for $460+ I last checked.

Edited by ingenue26

Not a promoter or salesman but as a consumer point of view for this Aeratron fan.

The local singapore agent is Aerahaus and located same office as Amasco. U can see the quality of Aeratron fan. However, the price is high and sellin at $929 for the stunning wood grain color with black motor casing.

When to Elmark, I think even Elmark selling at 20 to 30% cheaper, I wouldn't buy it because the quality I saw there really bad. Please make sure u go to see the original fan before u spend an amount for > $700 for a ceiling fan.

Alternatively, u can source in Internet for buying overseas and pay for shipping and without warranty.

Anyway, we as a consumer would still has to pay installation cost regardless we buy from local or overseas suppliers.

Also, I have ordered mine and shall share the products once installed.

Hi,

I am also looking for ceiling fan. I have went to alot of light shops in Geylang and Balestier. But all of them have given me a very high price.

I have found a brand call Fanco, its my 1st time fitting ceiling fan, I have no idea that it is popular. Can anyone share with me on their experience with this brand? how is their after sales service? Is it a worthy brand to consider as compared to KDK.

This was bought up to me by the salesperson that Fanco is very popular in SG and Msia. KDK is only good for their standing fan.

Please advise.