Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Summergarden

Anyone Bought And Can Give Feedback On Spin And Aeratron Ceiling Fan ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

A haiku is priced at a premium, with this premium I would rather put my money at Park Mall then at Paya Lebar distributor for following reasons:

1. Employee at Paya Lebar was spouting rubbish.

2. Employee was disinterested and price stiff like a rod on viag*a ;)

Since they are all priced equal, putting my money at a store that looks good and smells good would be my choice.

Hi deepakvali,

I would appreciate if you can PM me the name of the person who you think had given you the wrong information. We will definitely look into it.

Our company has invested a lot of efforts on trainings to ensure customers get the right advises.

Please note that our company is definitely keen to do business with you, but we are already selling the Haiku fans at the best possible price. ​(We are the distributor for Haiku fans in Singapore)

As for the smell.... (not being sarcastic) we have tried a few brands, but is still trying to get the right combination of smell that everybody will like.... unfortunately, we are still unable to find that formula.

We have about 40pcs of ceiling fans on display in our showroom, so that our customers can see, feel, test and compare the fans, side by side before deciding on the one that is suitable for them..... including many DC energy saving fans like the Haiku composite and bamboo DC fans (incl. 84" polished aluminium Haiku), New 3rd Generation Taiwan made Aero DC fans, Helix, COL, spin and other DC fans etc..... plus some popular AC fans like KDK, fanco, crestar etc.

At our showroom, we also carry many LED lighting (PHILIPS, OSRAM, TOSHIBA etc.), digital locks, on the 1st storey and Sanitary wares, kitchen wares on the 2nd floor. The intention is to give our customers who are looking for quality products, a most convenient one-stop solution in an unclustered and comfortable environment.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to give more feedbacks at enquiry@phylux.com
Thank you

PHYLUX

160 Paya Lebar Road,
Orion #01-08
Singapore 409022
Tel: 6848 4747

Nearest MRT station: Macpherson (3 to 4 min walk from the station)

Edited by Phylux

Aeratron is the quietest when it is working. The problem is, there is a design flaw in Aeratron that caused its washer to come loose every now and then, especially when you wipe the blades. When loose, the fan gives off an irritating sound (noisy). The local agent can fix it within minutes but not before charging you transportation cost. Mine came loose twice in 10months. You work out the sums.

Aeratron is energy efficient when it is working. the problem is, there is yet another design flaw. EMI/EMC. So, if the mains is kept on, Aeratron can turn on, off, increase speed, decrease speed, change direction... autonomously. So you have to keep the mains off when the fan is not in use, or it will turn on on its own. In a way, it is as good as not having a remote control.

The above two are problems that have hit several fans in my estate where neighbours bought in a bulk purchase. And the local agent have no solutions to.

On 16/10/2016 at 5:25 PM, rawmeat said:

Aeratron is the quietest when it is working. The problem is, there is a design flaw in Aeratron that caused its washer to come loose every now and then, especially when you wipe the blades. When loose, the fan gives off an irritating sound (noisy). The local agent can fix it within minutes but not before charging you transportation cost. Mine came loose twice in 10months. You work out the sums.

Aeratron is energy efficient when it is working. the problem is, there is yet another design flaw. EMI/EMC. So, if the mains is kept on, Aeratron can turn on, off, increase speed, decrease speed, change direction... autonomously. So you have to keep the mains off when the fan is not in use, or it will turn on on its own. In a way, it is as good as not having a remote control.

The above two are problems that have hit several fans in my estate where neighbours bought in a bulk purchase. And the local agent have no solutions to.

I bought Aeratron from Tampoi Light JB at RM1299 two weeks ago. After installation, the fan keep giving me the clicking sounds, on and off, on and off, very very irritating. I asked the electrician to come down again to check, AGAIN, the sound is still there and there is no solution. I am very pissed off with this fan due to the noise and the high cost (including the installation fee) i have paid for it.

Tried to call the spore distributor. was told that they are unable to service the fan since it was bought in Msia.

I really don't know whether is the fan itself got problem, or is the electrician's problem when fixing the fan. I really feel like throw away this fan!!!! fed up!!!!!

Edited by jcyy

Cannot say about Haiku but look very chio.

Spin is very lousy, very noisy and keep charging for the repairs. I add the cost, should have just bought a haiku.