Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I am doing up a renovation of the bathroom (both master and common toilets) in my newly acquired 5 rm HDB. I am on the 6th floor.

Got quoted this amount for glass doors & glass shower screen ...

1. Supply & install 01 10mm frameless tempered opaque glass swing door c/w circle handle and lock set at common toilet - SGD$850 (excluding an additional SGD$200 per piece to carry from ground unit)

2. Supply & install 02mm Frameless tempered glass with fix panel at common toilet - SGD$280 (excluding an additional SGD$200 to carry from ground unit)

- is this considered expensive?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just got 2 quotes from factory direct which offers $580 for each glass door inclusive of installation (excluding GST). For one, the price includes dismantling of my existing bifold door as well as any required uplift of the glass door (if it does not fit into the lift) while for the other it does not include dismantling and uplift.

Just wanted to check, does a glass door for HDB common room (3ft by 7ft) fit into a HDB lift (I'm in the pasir ris area, 20+ yr old estate)? If not, what is the usual rate for uplift to my place on the 6th floor?

I just got 2 quotes from factory direct which offers $580 for each glass door inclusive of installation (excluding GST). For one, the price includes dismantling of my existing bifold door as well as any required uplift of the glass door (if it does not fit into the lift) while for the other it does not include dismantling and uplift.

Just wanted to check, does a glass door for HDB common room (3ft by 7ft) fit into a HDB lift (I'm in the pasir ris area, 20+ yr old estate)? If not, what is the usual rate for uplift to my place on the 6th floor?

Sounds expensive to me