Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raspberryjam

Em In Lorong Chuan (“,)

Your reno is very nice and extensive. And your 2nd level is very spacious. Mine was go up left is master bed room, right is 2 bedrooms side by side and toilet a little flush right from stairs. Can't do any storage cupboard. Do u intend to maximise the space under the stairs for store room? I think I need to.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I see... Thanks for sharing your review.. I shall go showroom and test it myself this weekend! Is yours from Elmark too?

No, mine is Vento (from Emasco). You can see from my blog.

Decided on a sofa over the public holiday, below design but in leather instead of fabric. The sales assistant told us that cats generally don't scratch leather (we have 2 cats)...so we took the plunge and decided on that beautiful caramel brown calf leather which both hubby and I love. :wub::wub:

To be honest, I was a bit concerned that the depth of the sofa is a bit too long, but the man really love it, so ok lo...BUY.

SOFA.jpg

leather.jpg

Some additional TB loots that we ordered ...

Screenshot2014-05-04atPM072108.png

Screenshot2014-05-01atPM082334.png

Waiting for ID to quote us on the mini storeroom beneath the stairs as our staircase design has altered quite a bit (HDB has rejected our initial proposed design :angry: :angry: )

If the storeroom is going to cost more than 1k, we probably will not go ahead to do it. My husband asked me what I am planning to store in that small space, and the only thing I can think of is vaccum cleaner :blink: :blink:

My 2nd floor is not very spacious..i think my layout the same as yours. The common bathroom on the 2nd floor is v v v small and narrow, we had to hack the bathroom entrance door and extend it out to create a bigger space.

Your reno is very nice and extensive. And your 2nd level is very spacious. Mine was go up left is master bed room, right is 2 bedrooms side by side and toilet a little flush right from stairs. Can't do any storage cupboard. Do u intend to maximise the space under the stairs for store room? I think I need to.

Oh please share with me the store room quote when you got it? It actually can be quite big if sealed up the entire bottom. I definitely got to do it else not enough storage area.

My 2nd level can't even have anything, just enough walking only can't built storage or book shelve. But my 2 toilets are very big. Big until I find it ridiculous, how long do we spent time in bathroom esp with kid how to enjoy long shower? Never ever =(

Love your sofa, but just 2? 2 ren shi jie lah. I also eye that balloon light for my kid bedroom! But short list only all TB items!

True true, it is better to have a bigger bedroom than bathroom. Bo pian, cannot adjust wet area size :wacko:

Maybe make use of that space to install a bathtub! Very swee le... :good: :good:

The sofa we bought is actually 200cm, its a 3-seater but only 2 cushion..hehe... Maybe I should request for 3 cushions instead of 2 since its custom-made anyway.

Oh please share with me the store room quote when you got it? It actually can be quite big if sealed up the entire bottom. I definitely got to do it else not enough storage area.

My 2nd level can't even have anything, just enough walking only can't built storage or book shelve. But my 2 toilets are very big. Big until I find it ridiculous, how long do we spent time in bathroom esp with kid how to enjoy long shower? Never ever =(

Love your sofa, but just 2? 2 ren shi jie lah. I also eye that balloon light for my kid bedroom! But short list only all TB items!

To be honest, I was a bit concerned that the depth of the sofa is a bit too long, but the man really love it, so ok lo...BUY.

SOFA.jpg

That's a nice piece! But the depth can be of a concern. I think for ladies are a little deep to rest on the back rest.

For big guys will slouch if sit and lean backwards. But this type of sofa is great for snuggling and cuddling up. :good:

The sales assistant told us that cats generally don't scratch leather (we have 2 cats)...so we took the plunge and decided on that beautiful caramel brown calf leather which both hubby and I love. :wub::wub:

Erm, the sales assistant probably never lived with cats before. Our cat scratched and destroyed a whole leather sofa, using it as her scratching post. Then we replaced it with a teak sofa.

Decided on a sofa over the public holiday, below design but in leather instead of fabric. The sales assistant told us that cats generally don't scratch leather (we have 2 cats)...so we took the plunge and decided on that beautiful caramel brown calf leather which both hubby and I love. :wub::wub:

SOFA.jpg

leather.jpg

Some additional TB loots that we ordered ...

Screenshot2014-05-04atPM072108.png

Screenshot2014-05-01atPM082334.png

can i have the link for the dresser pls!

I think I am quite tall (standing at 1.69m), but my legs cant touch the ground too when leaned back onto the couch. The sales assistant said the cushions that will come along with the leather sofa will be much thicker than the showroom piece..let's see how the actual piece will turn out.. :P

That's a nice piece! But the depth can be of a concern. I think for ladies are a little deep to rest on the back rest.

For big guys will slouch if sit and lean backwards. But this type of sofa is great for snuggling and cuddling up. :good:

We did some research on this topic before, and I think it's heng/suay one. Some cats detest the smell of leather, and some love it to death. :wacko:

Erm, the sales assistant probably never lived with cats before. Our cat scratched and destroyed a whole leather sofa, using it as her scratching post. Then we replaced it with a teak sofa.

I will do a review when the TB loots arrive! :yeah:

let me know how's it like when it arrives!!

All the lights are from different seller, which light in particular u are referring to?

Hi,may i have the link of the lights that you bought from TB?

Thanks! :)

Reno has been progressing relatively slowly...no much updates except for the below:

Cement rack has been "built" in all 3 bathrooms. This will be where we put our shampoo, facial wash, facial scrub, body wash etc etc...Cement screed has been done for all 3 bathrooms' wall too (not shown in pic as this was taken earlier on)

MBRtoilet.jpg

Planter box has been built... for my crawlies :wub::wub:

planterbox.jpg

On a separate note, my morning glory bloomed today!! So pretty...they are growing way too fast, dunno how im going to transfer them to the new planter box. Hope they will like their new home..

MG.jpg

Need to confirm the floor laminate soon... Husband likes 2nd from the left (white wood grain) and I like the far right (dark rustic wood)..how...both looks so different wor

laminate.jpg

Edited by raspberryjam