Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
raspberryjam

Em In Lorong Chuan (“,)

Went down site with ID earlier this morning and decided to leave the toilet as it is..as we are putting our cat litterbox in that toilet too, hence the door will be open at all times unless someone wants to go in to use the toilet. We didnt want to fork out the extra $$$ to hack and re-screed the entire wall as we are not going to use the toilet very often (this toilet does not include shower facilities)

Edited by raspberryjam

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Went shopping at Song Cho today to check out the infamous "chicken brand" dish rack...I am seriously shocked at the prices!

The top pic cost abt $400, and the below pic cost abt $270. Both have rust-free warranty, the differences between the two dish racks:

(1) The more exp one is of stronger and better quality

(2) The more exp one makes better use of the space as the rack is flushed to the wall, where else the cheaper one has some space in between rack and wall

The $400 dish rack is out of stock FYI :jawdrop: ... I am planning to check out Hoe Kee. Any idea what are their pricing like? Quality wise comparable?

songcho.jpg

Edited by raspberryjam

More Taobao shipment arrived today...

Dining chairs... Bought 1pc to check out the quality before ordering more. Quality is overall surprisingly good, however the legs were a teeny weeny wobbly after screwing on the legs.

ID said the size is a bit too big for our 1.6m dining table and more suitable for study room chair..hmm...what do u think? I cant decide...

diningchair.jpg

LED lights look good...quality seems decent. A lot bigger than I thought...overall pretty happy with this purchase

LED.jpg

Master bedroom kohler basin...pretty happy with this purchase too! Though I thought the packing was not very secured, but it came intact.

MBRsink.jpg

Edited by raspberryjam

Personally I dont like to leave lots of plates around. Once wash I will put on rack to drip. Later or next morning will keep all already. So I won't spend so much on this.

Went shopping at Song Cho today to check out the infamous "chicken brand" dish rack...I am seriously shocked at the prices!

The top pic cost abt $400, and the below pic cost abt $270. Both have rust-free warranty, the differences between the two dish racks:

(1) The more exp one is of stronger and better quality

(2) The more exp one makes better use of the space as the rack is flushed to the wall, where else the cheaper one has some space in between rack and wall

The $400 dish rack is out of stock FYI :jawdrop: ... I am planning to check out Hoe Kee. Any idea what are their pricing like? Quality wise comparable?

songcho.jpg

Song Cho items are of good quality.... Maybe should spent a bit more for the long run. IMHO.

U very power la, sink also buy!

Wht is the 4 colorful thing? Cushion for seats? I wanna buy nice table place mat. Any links recommend?

Only bought this...read review that the metal boxed-up strainer with wood handles will stain the kitchen top...You bought Sellena sink too?

Accessories.png

Did you get the strainer etc?

The four colourful thing is floor mat la! LOL..

Very cheap can, 4pcs for $13+ before shipping..hehe...I was tempted to buy a hello kitty one, but I can imagine my husband :furious: face if I buy it

I didnt search for nice table mat...as I never have the habit of using it in my current place...what type of designs are u looking for?

U very power la, sink also buy!
Wht is the 4 colorful thing? Cushion for seats? I wanna buy nice table place mat. Any links recommend?

Edited by raspberryjam

Finally selected my 2nd floor laminate... Hope I won't regret this choice... the small wood board is the colour of my staircase steps...ID was very nice to stain a piece of the staircase step for me to compare with the floor laminate to ensure the colours will "gel and flow"...

selected_LAMINATE.jpg

Went Blum shopping last week with my ID... Honestly, Blum really needs to send their staff to attend some courses/workshops on customer service.. I shall not waste my effort typing about what happened, but their service really CMI....tsk tsk

I like their undermount sink drawer unit..but the price is :jawdrop::jawdrop: ...I am certainly not going to pay nearly $200 for that pathetic small amount of space.

blum.jpg