Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
celeste11

Modern Resort Em In Hougang

Hi Fellow Members,

We have just gotten our keys to our Em in Hougang.. And thot of sharing our journey together with the rest of you guys... since i have oso gained many insights to a lot of stuffs in renotalk..

We are real excited about starting our reno soon and thus below are our shortlisted ID

1) Rhiss

2) Rest and Relax => we went to them as saw that they have did quote a number of EM as well.. Waiting for their quote.. which i think would be on a higher side.

3) 3D Innovations => convenient for me as just located below my office.. :)

Rhiss took about 2 weeks to revert with quote and seem rather tied up with a few projects on hand but is recommend to us by brother in law as they did his home.

3D Innovations (Sam) response is very fast and prompt. Have been asking him to change the quote here and there.. As you know somethings we see things we like and want to put into our house reno but dunnoe how it will further extend our budget to.. haha.. But so far he is very accommodating.

And stuck with the selection of this 3 id..

Any kind soul out there can give some comments on this 3??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Fellow Members,

We have just gotten our keys to our Em in Hougang.. And thot of sharing our journey together with the rest of you guys... since i have oso gained many insights to a lot of stuffs in renotalk..

We are real excited about starting our reno soon and thus below are our shortlisted ID

1) Rhiss

2) Rest and Relax => we went to them as saw that they have did quote a number of EM as well.. Waiting for their quote.. which i think would be on a higher side.

3) 3D Innovations => convenient for me as just located below my office.. :)

Rhiss took about 2 weeks to revert with quote and seem rather tied up with a few projects on hand but is recommend to us by brother in law as they did his home.

3D Innovations (Sam) response is very fast and prompt. Have been asking him to change the quote here and there.. As you know somethings we see things we like and want to put into our house reno but dunnoe how it will further extend our budget to.. haha.. But so far he is very accommodating.

And stuck with the selection of this 3 id..

Any kind soul out there can give some comments on this 3??

Any floor plans of yours to share with us? Is it a Gen 2 EM??

After reviewing Rhiss and 3D Innovative... Finally we have confirmed to proceed with 3D Innovative for our reno work.. we know that there are many review n comment about 3D Innovative but we are willingly to give Sam a try..

I have been quite a troublesome customer hehe.. n have requested sam to change my layout n quote about 6 times. And every time he reacted very fast to my request.. I guess it's important to find a Id who is responsive and easily reachable.

* keep my finger crossed that everything goes smoothly**

As for Rhiss we decided to drop them as it took the person 2 wks to revert with a quote and that is only based on e 1st layout which I have yet to request to change anything.. time is important factor to us thus we can't keep waiting and slowed down the whole process just because the id is having a few projects on hand.. but nevertheless Rhiss workmanship is good as brother in law house was done by them.. did a pretty decent job.. Price wise on a slightly higher side..

hopefully sam can deliver as per promised which is completion within 6-8 wks..

Guys, am so excited to start our reno soonest.. but haiz.. still waiting for the 3d drawing to be out and hopefully it will match my requriement of a modern resort home.

Some photos of our pre-reno to share with you guys

gallery_59144_289_27702.jpg

gallery_59144_289_22098.jpg

gallery_59144_289_1929.jpg

Edited by celeste11

Saw that quite a number of fellow RT members also purchase lightings from Taobao.

Anyone care to share on the purchase procedure as am thinking of getting my lights and some stuffs from there as well.

But am not sure hows the shipment arrangement like.

Example like when i add to cart in TB then check out do i need to arrange for another shipment or wat??

Some kind souls out there can share their experience and give me some directions...

Thanks in advance..

There is someone's blog that have a detailed write up on the TB shipper and etc...

I am sorry I forgot whose, hope you can find it soon.

Forgot i already book mark it in my first page of Reno blog, here you go and hope this help :

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/64182-our-tiny-nest-at-punggol/page-3

Hi Songz,

Thanks for sharing... :)

Will read thru the link tonite and hopefully i can quickly place my order to TB haha... cos saw a few things which we like but dun noe how to buy...

I am also looking for the TB guide also

Hi Piaget,

Haha... hope you able to get your items on TB as well..

I saw a few lights and furniture and the price stated is quite a saving compared to buying locally. and you know nowadays most of the lightings and stuffs are also made in China..

Am only worried about the shipment and what are the shipment cost.. Haha....