Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Uendibai

New Home @ Yishun

The curtain is very nice ^^

Based on the pictures for other issues, I think still able to rectify thus do not worry too much but remember to bug your ID to get it done.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The curtain is very nice ^^

Based on the pictures for other issues, I think still able to rectify thus do not worry too much but remember to bug your ID to get it done.

The experience with them was very pleasant - from salesman to the installation :thumbs up:

As for the carpentry yes we have been bugging our ID...just :angry2: why such a small rectification can be so badly finished....and takes so long still not any better...SIGH

The experience with them was very pleasant - from salesman to the installation :thumbs up:

As for the carpentry yes we have been bugging our ID...just :angry2: why such a small rectification can be so badly finished....and takes so long still not any better...SIGH

It will be easier if you can be there when they do the rectification.

This will help a lot I believe (If you know what I mean) ... :P

It will be easier if you can be there when they do the rectification.

This will help a lot I believe (If you know what I mean) ... :P

Yah I know what you mean ;)

But we feel then what is the godxxx ID doing... :furious:

Hi there,

Just to check that you have 3M solar film install on all your windows in the whole house for $1.9k ? Can PM me the contact of the sales person ? Thanks

• Like 1

Have been busy the past few weeks settling the last bit with the ID....FINALLY! And the deliveries & the moving/unpacking of stuff & the many trips to Daiso/IKEA....and battling with the delivery issues...OMG TIRING!!

Delivery of major furniture:

1. Dining table - from Lux Arcana. Delivered on schedule and in excellent condition. Not cheap though, very EX for a dining set in fact :jawdrop: LOL. But I love teak :bleah:. Anyway changed the delivery date many times due to the delays in BSC/reno rectifications & only went to confirm the design of the chairs a week before delivery. The design we chose was not in stock so they loaned us 4 dining chairs first. The chairs arrived in good condition on Tuesday & they took back the chairs loaned, so no complains :D. In fact the goods & the experience with them was :thumbs up:.

2. Sofa - from Sanzio. We went to confirm the colour of the leather end of March (towards the end of the reno) so that we could better decide on the colour. The sales person said it'll take about 3-4 weeks for production & so delivery date she gave us was 12-Apr & nearer to date someone will contact us again. Pretty standard. But early April, I wondered why hasn't anyone called to confirm the delivery etc. so I called to enquire. And I'm glad I did. After many transfer of calls, a lady from their logistics told us the earliest they can deliver is 30-Apr AND they'll try their best. WHAT??!!! They explained they can't do anything as leather is not in....blah....SO THEN what were they doing from the period we confirmed the colour with the salesperson till my call??!! Don't tell me they did nothing??!! Now we can only cross fingers as we plan to officially move in on 2-May :bangwall:. But I ain't going to just sit and wait. So off we went to IKEA to get the sofa-bed since we already intend to have on in one of the bedroom just in case we've got guest staying over. Hah we plan to just use it as sofa in the living room meantime. AND their delivery is within 3 days - EFFICIENT :lol: I think IKEA's management is really :thumbs up:.

3. Bed (Sealy) - from COURTS. This one was **** of a delivery.

a) Delivery was scheduled one Saturday 2-6pm. I realised on the day itself the mattress & the bedframe was actually to delivered separately when the mattress came without the frame. The mattress arrived well & good - no complains. But for the bedframe we waited & we waited & we waited. I wondered why the deliveryman hasn't called (for the past deliveries, all the deliverymen would call to confirm timing/ or check if we were around or if they were arriving slightly earlier or later). So nearing 5.30pm I called COURTS. No answer. Then I called the HP of the sales-rep of Sealy at COURTS Bt Timah (who happened to call to confirm the delivery the previous day so I had her HP). Fortunately the call was picked up & she managed to check with the supplier who called us back directly to inform their deliverymen did not pick up her call ( :dunno: maybe busy on the road as it was raining) but assured us that delivery was definite. She left us the HP of the deliverymen (just in case) as she knocked off at 6pm. BUT still no calls from the deliverymen to inform us how late they would be. FINALLY they called at 8+ pm to inform us they can only reach 9-10pm :jawdrop:. We just had our TV delivered so well we were ok - we'll just watch TV while waiting. BUT they came at 10.45pm!! WORSE STILL the frame is of the wrong design!! They told us to indicate on the delivery order & to call their office the next day and just left. It was late so I left it at that for the day. Of course the next day I called their office & obviously no answer cos' it was a Sunday. So I called COURTS/Sealy sales-rep who said she would help check on Monday as again Sunday the supplier's office is closed.

b) BUT Monday came & there was no return call from the COURTS/Sealy sales-rep :furious:. I called the HP but it was obviously off so I called COURTS & again no answer. At that time I felt "stranded" but no answer right? I'll write in to COURTS. Standard reply I got e.g. informed the Sealy sales-rep & people will get back to us...blah blah...and if we have further enquiries feel free to write in blah blah....the Sealy sales-rep called the next day to say that she was NOT working on Monday & was in M'sia...well...

And the story continues:

c) The supplier of the bedframe called to inform that they will exchange the correct headboard only since only the design of the headboard is wrong. FINE. So another date was arranged. And came the supposedly correct headboard THAT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE WRONG DESIGN which was initially delivered (only in a slightly different tone of colour) :bangwall:!! OMMMMmmmmmGOD!! I called every person I could contact, wrote in with proof of pictures AND DID EVERYTHING I could to screw everyone that screwed up such a simple purchase..ding-dong-ding-dong until now...it's always CALL-CHECK-CALL BACK-CHECK...AND STILL WRONG!! I demanded that they take back the whole bedframe and deliver the correct one once & for all. The supplier obliged.

d) But 2 days ago the person-in-charge took the initiative to check the goods first & immediately called us to inform that the bedframe is still of the same wrong design. She explained that she checked & actually the previous supplier for COURTS did not handover the correct mould for the design we bought that's why they kept getting it wrong. I told her to feedback to COURTS & hopefully she did. Afterall at the end of the day, selling something to customer which the seller cannot deliver is a :no: , be it due to breakdown in processes or communication between working partners of the company. AND in no way should customers should suffer because of that.

e) Anyway they will be making a new & correct bedframe to deliver this meantime...so we'll cross fingers again ;)

Delivery of major appliances (all from Gain City):

1. TV - from LG. Delivery on schedule & installed well and good. No complains - deliveryman even called prior to reaching our place & checking if we are installing on wall or TV feature wall. On the whole, very professional and friendly. LOL even advised us the different type of TV cable available to buy if we want to watch CH5/CH8. :thumbs up:

2. Fridge - from F&P. Delivery also on schedule. Item working well so no complains (Note: The fridge has to be left about a day before you start to on the power, from then you do not switch off the power until it breaks down LOL!)

3. Washing machine - from F&P. Delivery also on schedule. But some hiccups during installation - the pipe does not fit the tap. We'll like to blame it on the tap that came with our development i.e. tap with non-standard nozzle. The deliveryman told us to get the adaptor & we will be able to fix it to the tap & just left. But despite getting the adaptor, it still didn't fit. So the washing machine basically was left uninstalled. Called the F&P hotline the next working day & they sent someone to fix the installation by changing the tap. Damage was $40 but well no complains LOL at least we can use the washing machine now :bleah:.

Edited by Uendibai

Didn't know courts can be such a screw up

Actually I feel it's their supplier who screwed things up. But I feel at least more could be done between themselves to ensure that what customers purchased gets delivered on time and correctly. Also turnaround time for a more effective resolution could be achieved. SIGH disappointment & frustration that's all I can say.

Edited by Uendibai

i also was a victim as a customer of Sanzio. i confirmed my order and patiently waited for 5 weeks for Sanzio sofa but on the date of delivery, they didn't call. And i had to call them, and they say they forgot to load the order to the factory. they say they will try their best to deliver in another 5 weeks. but that is too long. a total of 10 weeks (3months), so i demanded a full refund which i've gotten only after 1.5 weeks and i order sofa from some other shops. hearing your case, i suspect that they are having problems with their or their out-sourced factory (maybe their supplier stopped supplying to them), and i'm glad i made the correct choice of having a full refund. Hope yours does come and it is of the same quality/design as the one you ordered weeks ago. Best that you call them every day to check status.

2. Sofa - from Sanzio. We went to confirm the colour of the leather end of March (towards the end of the reno) so that we could better decide on the colour. The sales person said it'll take about 3-4 weeks for production & so delivery date she gave us was 12-Apr & nearer to date someone will contact us again. Pretty standard. But early April, I wondered why hasn't anyone called to confirm the delivery etc. so I called to enquire. And I'm glad I did. After many transfer of calls, a lady from their logistics told us the earliest they can deliver is 30-Apr AND they'll try their best. WHAT??!!! They explained they can't do anything as leather is not in....blah....SO THEN what were they doing from the period we confirmed the colour with the salesperson till my call??!! Don't tell me they did nothing??!! Now we can only cross fingers as we plan to officially move in on 2-May :bangwall:. But I ain't going to just sit and wait. So off we went to IKEA to get the sofa-bed since we already intend to have on in one of the bedroom just in case we've got guest staying over. Hah we plan to just use it as sofa in the living room meantime. AND their delivery is within 3 days - EFFICIENT :lol: I think IKEA's management is really :thumbs up:.

i also was a victim as a customer of Sanzio. i confirmed my order and patiently waited for 5 weeks for Sanzio sofa but on the date of delivery, they didn't call. And i had to call them, and they say they forgot to load the order to the factory. they say they will try their best to deliver in another 5 weeks. but that is too long. a total of 10 weeks (3months), so i demanded a full refund which i've gotten only after 1.5 weeks and i order sofa from some other shops. hearing your case, i suspect that they are having problems with their or their out-sourced factory (maybe their supplier stopped supplying to them), and i'm glad i made the correct choice of having a full refund. Hope yours does come and it is of the same quality/design as the one you ordered weeks ago. Best that you call them every day to check status.

****! My Sanzioi sofa also tio delay!! Suppose to deliver on the 7/4, but after delay 3 weeks with no confirm date, I call up again. And now they say delay till 3rd week of May! :curse::curse: