Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mishmash

Reno Blues

for new BTO, do we need to request permit for changing the wall tiles in kitchen and toilet?

if you dont mind, could you pm me your electrician contacts? thank you.

Edited by zen_zen

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

for new BTO, do we need to request permit for changing the wall tiles in kitchen and toilet?

if you dont mind, could you pm me your electrician contacts? thank you.

hi zen_zen!

apologies for the very late reply. we did not request for permit to overlay our wall tiles in kitchen and toilet. we will pm you our electrician contact soon! :)

cheers!

hi everyone!

it has been aeons since we last logged in. pardon us as we were busy with the cleaning up and all, especially with the fasting month and our "settling in" period as "full-fledged" adults. lols! furthermore, we had to wait for our internet connection to be up so we were unable to update anything.

anyways, it has been nearly two months since we moved in. these are some of the pictures that we have taken thus far:

14771212116_5c90ae219a.jpg

14607576308_3e0dc12514.jpg

14794209885_ac0e457eb0.jpg

14793863832_fe379bea23.jpg

14794291865_e53329355e.jpg

14607586750_40fd86292b.jpg

More pictures to come...

• Like 1

I like your house! Cosy and inviting!

Can I find out where you have gotten the 3 baking pictures placed at your kitchen counter?

Your completed home looks great!

Waiting for you to reveal your ID. Sounds pretty much like mine. That is why I'm hesitating if I should start a T-blog. :dunno:

Happy moving to your new house =)

Luv the colour choosen, you even painted your service yard. Bold decision changing your main door to black~

Thanks. But we are having difficulties maintaining it due to dust and fingerprints.

I like your house! Cosy and inviting!

Can I find out where you have gotten the 3 baking pictures placed at your kitchen counter?

Hi Makanology, thanks! They are gifts from our friend.

Your completed home looks great!

Waiting for you to reveal your ID. Sounds pretty much like mine. That is why I'm hesitating if I should start a T-blog. :dunno:

Hi, we have decided not to reveal our ID. As much as he has his shortcomings, he did have some redeemable traits in him. Anyway, no one's perfect.

Hello! Chanced upon your t blog while searching for people who have hacked the wall between mbs and bedroom 2. I was wondering if you can share how much it cost to hack and how much u paid the PE? I also spoke to an ID who said that there may be uneveness on the floor under the wall that will be hacked. Is that true? He seemed to discourage hacking because of that reason..

Hello! Chanced upon your t blog while searching for people who have hacked the wall between mbs and bedroom 2. I was wondering if you can share how much it cost to hack and how much u paid the PE? I also spoke to an ID who said that there may be uneveness on the floor under the wall that will be hacked. Is that true? He seemed to discourage hacking because of that reason..

Hi wishfulthinking,

The floor area is even at the hacked wall. Just that you have to redo the parquet at that area. Our id told us that we need to do grinding to make the parquet blend together with those in both rooms. However, we did not do that but it still looks nice to us. The hacked area looks even and the surface looks great to us still. It is up to individual actually. By the way, we did not hire any PE. It is all quoted in the reno cost under our id. Hope this helps. :)

hi mishmash, do u mind sharing your electrician's contact? In urgent need of one now.

Hi tellmiwhy00,

Here you go! Chuan - 91876076

Cheers!