Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheshirecat

Need A Carpenter/contractor To Replace Kitchen Platform

Hi,

The kitchen platform in our house has come out (see pics). I tried to fit it in back, but it won't budge. Looks like I have to get it replaced. Can someone suggest me a good contractor/carpenter who does this kind of work?

If you are a contractor or a carpenter, can you please PM me separate quotes for

1. Just replacing the kitchen platform

2. Re-do the entire kitchen (dismantle the cabinets, hood & hob and replace with new ones)

3. Just change the doors of the cabinets and replace the hood & hob

Thanks.

iejo.jpg

nulh.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got one quote at 90 SGD per feet run + 300 to 400 SGD dismantling charges. The surface board is "under corian brand".

Is this quote reasonable? Any hidden charge I should be aware of?

Hi,

I finally got my kitchen surface replaced. Also replaced the bottom void part with a new cabinet. The workmanship was of very good quality and the quotes were quite reasonable. Here is a pic of my newly done kitchen surface:

My contractor: Kenneth (910-777-53)

I would like to add that Kenneth was very helpful and was always available for help. He stuck to his timelines and always kept us up to date on the status.

Dw87q0z.jpg

• Like 1

Hi cheshirecat,

Am also urgently looking at doing up my kitchen. Could you share more info/experience about your contractor Kenneth? What about the pricing?

Can PM me.

Thanks!

Can you Pm me the price. I am interested to find out more before I speak to Kenneth.

Thank you

Hi,

I finally got my kitchen surface replaced. Also replaced the bottom void part with a new cabinet. The workmanship was of very good quality and the quotes were quite reasonable. Here is a pic of my newly done kitchen surface:

I would like to add that Kenneth was very helpful and was always available for help. He stuck to his timelines and always kept us up to date on the status.

Dw87q0z.jpg

Hi,

Dw87q0z.jpg

Hi,

Pls PM me the pricing and material their use, thanks.