Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi sforshor, don't mind sharing the contact with me also. I am renovating my house soon. Thanks!!

Edited by wcp86

Hi sforshor, don't mind sharing the contact with me also. I am renovating my house soon. Thanks!!

PM sent, good luck

How much does it cost and the watts? I am looking to replace my down light to LED type.

Call the distributors for the price, and the watts starts from 9-15 if I am not wrong. Can test out the watts on the spot.

Hi, can intro the place where u got your LED Strip & Downlight? What is the price?

why not buy in taobao as I thought it should be cheaper?

thanks!

Hi, can intro the place where u got your LED Strip & Downlight? What is the price?

why not buy in taobao as I thought it should be cheaper?

thanks!

Cheaper definitely, but can you get it on the actual Watts , good chip and good driver? Certain things is good to purchase is TB but not strip and downlights, see it physically will be better. My 2 cents worth

I have bad feelings about cheap downlight.

My friends got a LED downlight for less than $20 bucks from shengzheng. But the light does not light up after just few months.

Why is that so?

I have bad feelings about cheap downlight.

My friends got a LED downlight for less than $20 bucks from shengzheng. But the light does not light up after just few months.

Why is that so?

My point of view, down light or strips I will always get it locally. As for TB and other online site, their price will slightly cheaper including shipping. But..... will you get the actual watts you want? If some not light up, you still need them to ship the replacement to you, let say it this way, will they use good drive? Good chip etc?

I had experience buying down light on line . I purchased 15 Watts and when I tested here, all are 8+ Watts. Just to share my experience on this, apart from this, TB is really a cheaper place to shop. Like I said before, in Sg, 85% of the light from China. Just my 2cents input.