Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

sforshor, wroomwroom and syrawberry123, can share your contacts with me?

PM you. My opinion, when you buy LED down light, make sure that is good chips and driver, if you looking those cheap one in the market, $15 you can get already. But be ready to change it in short time, the driver will gone very fast. My point of view, there are reasons with the price. My 2 cents worth...... if you wanted it cheap, those HDB many retails selling. Good luck

PM you. My opinion, when you buy LED down light, make sure that is good chips and driver, if you looking those cheap one in the market, $15 you can get already. But be ready to change it in short time, the driver will gone very fast. My point of view, there are reasons with the price. My 2 cents worth...... if you wanted it cheap, those HDB many retails selling. Good luck

Can share your contact for cheap and good quality $15 LED downlights? Expensive does not neccessarily mean good quality, especially for lighting products in Singapore, where mark-ups are known to be enormous. I have used my $15 9W LED downlights for more than 6 months without any problems but I would like to know more sources so I can share them with others to prevent them from being ripped-off. My friend bought his downlights at $35 each though his ID's recommendation but his downlights are nowhere as bright as mine after 6 months of usage.

Edited by wroomwroom

Can PM me the contact for local wholesale suppllier for LED?

Hi Guys, all PM replied. I bought the downlights is using Samsung chip and meanwell driver.

Please note, I am not any promoter or have any related to all this....I am here is to share the good and comment the bad.

Meanwell driver & Samsung chip. fpd6.jpgu88s.jpg