Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just I would like to share with fellow forumers my experience with this Arc Lighthouse at Jalan Sultan.
I bought 100 units of LED downlights from this shop. After installation, I notice there were some color mismatch in the holders of the lights. Alarmed, I reported this problem to the shop. The owner, Mr Kwek, on hearing my problem, immediately came to my house to assess the problem himself. On seeing the mismatch in color, he offered to order a new batch of downlights for me. I told him that I may not be able to wait for the new batch as the inspection for my house is due soon and the authority may not accept a house without lighting. Understanding my concern, he offered to give me a full refund!! On hearing his earnest to help, I felt bad and told him that I will accept the mismatch in color while waiting for the new batch of lightings to arrive. Once his new batch arrived, he got his own contractor (not mine) to change off the mismatch lights...Kudos.. wish there are many more such honest retailers in Singapore. Btw, I am in not way related to this shop. Just a satisfied, relieved customer :}

I bought the downlights and tube lights for my whole hse from sforshor's contact.

Very happy with the service and how it looks after installed. :good: