Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Guys, all PM replied. I bought the downlights is using Samsung chip and meanwell driver.

Please note, I am not any promoter or have any related to all this....I am here is to share the good and comment the bad.

Meanwell driver & Samsung chip.

Hi sforshor, can PM me the source and contact for the LED downlights? Thanks!

And I have a question for all. I noticed from many living room pictures here that there are easily at least 8 downlights. Compared to a traditional round tube of say 40W, doesn't the LED downlights consume more power? E.g. 8 x 7W = 56W.

My current old home living room is powered by 2 x 20W E27 bulbs and it is bright enough already. I can't see the power savings of LED in the case of LED downlights. Please enlighten.

Edited by winguy

Hi sforshor, can PM me the source and contact for the LED downlights? Thanks!

And I have a question for all. I noticed from many living room pictures here that there are easily at least 8 downlights. Compared to a traditional round tube of say 40W, doesn't the LED downlights consume more power? E.g. 8 x 7W = 56W.

My current old home living room is powered by 2 x 20W E27 bulbs and it is bright enough already. I can't see the power savings of LED in the case of LED downlights. Please enlighten.

PMed, good luck.

Well for the LED light matter. I am not an expert on this but I can tell you, experience tells. When one uses LED lights, they will just love it.

I try to answer you. One traditional round tube vs LED downlights, you will never have LED light " brightness " and LED definitely longer lifespan. Google a bit.

One traditional vs 8 LED downlights? You on a traditional light but you no need to on all 8 LED to provide you the same brightness, perhaps 3 of it will beat the traditional one anytime. Hope this help, I love the brightness but not those dim dim type of florescent light.

Guest HanWen Chen

Hi Sforshor, may need your help to pm me the LED supplier contact. I am also search LED downlight for my renovation 5 room flat....

Hi Sforshor, I've been reading these forums a while, but finally getting to reno my own apartment, can PM me the contact of your LED supplier? Thanks!

good luck my inbox cleared

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full again.

Hope you can share your LED downlight distributor contact with me too. Thanks!

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full again.

Hope you can share your LED downlight distributor contact with me too. Thanks!

Pmed and good luck. I cleared my pm box again.

Pmed and good luck. I cleared my pm box again.

Hi sforshor,

I couldn't PM you as your inbox is full again. I'm currently renovating my flat as well, would also like to have your LED wholesaler contact please?

Thank you very much!