Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear All,

My company do bring in some range of LED light for Singapore, giving 1 year warranty, you may drop by to my shop at

845, Geylang Road, #03-30,

Tanjong Katong Complex,

Singapore 400845

Jimmy Lee

Hi sforshor. Enjoy reading your write up. Very useful. May i also have your LED contact? As I very keen to buy some down lights for my upcoming reno for my 5 room. Btw, is the light still very good conditions? As I know, meanwell driver is those mostly use in industrial usage, so I assume it will be extraordinary lasting when we use it in residential. hard to find though. TIA

Hi sforshor. Enjoy reading your write up. Very useful. May i also have your LED contact? As I very keen to buy some down lights for my upcoming reno for my 5 room. Btw, is the light still very good conditions? As I know, meanwell driver is those mostly use in industrial usage, so I assume it will be extraordinary lasting when we use it in residential. hard to find though. TIA

Hi, pmed, good luck.

Yes the lights are still as clear as new.

Yes, meanwell is a powerful driver use mostly for industrial. Before I look for LED, very hard to see meanwell driver with the price I purchased. :thumbs up:

Hi, pmed, good luck.

Yes the lights are still as clear as new.

Yes, meanwell is a powerful driver use mostly for industrial. Before I look for LED, very hard to see meanwell driver with the price I purchased. :thumbs up:

Thank you Mr sforshor. I went to his warehouse and purchased this morning. Appreciate for the lobang.

On 22/02/2016 at 4:47 PM, firsttime said:

Thank you Mr sforshor. I went to his warehouse and purchased this morning. Appreciate for the lobang.

np welcome. Hope you like it