Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

On 15/03/2016 at 10:11 AM, alexquah74 said:

Hi sforshor,

Pls PM me the LED contact too.  Thanks! 

Did you bought the lights yet?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
11 hours ago, sforshor said:

Did you bought the lights yet?

Not yet.  Haven't finalized with the ID so still have not worked out the quantity and type of lights to use.  

Found this shop while eating at dajie wanton mee.  Cheaper than yafen however i also just started looming for lighting so i not experienced in lightings.  Someone can share their feedback?  Sorry not sure why pic uploaded is rotated2s6ua09.jpg

Edited by KQFTan

On 3/5/2014 at 0:36 PM, sforshor said:

Hi Guys, all PM replied. I bought the downlights is using Samsung chip and meanwell driver.

Please note, I am not any promoter or have any related to all this....I am here is to share the good and comment the bad.

Meanwell driver & Samsung chip. fpd6.jpgu88s.jpg

PM me the contact. Thanks

4 hours ago, sforshor said:

:)

On 3/23/2016 at 10:24 AM, KQFTan said:

Found this shop while eating at dajie wanton mee.  Cheaper than yafen however i also just started looming for lighting so i not experienced in lightings.  Someone can share their feedback?  Sorry not sure why pic uploaded is rotated2s6ua09.jpg

This is so cheap!

I cheCk the quality of the down lights n cob n leds.  Not cheapo plastic.  They use aluminium on portion that emits heat.  

On 4/13/2016 at 6:05 PM, sforshor said:

:)

Hi sforshor  & all,

I have just collected my lights from Gary. I have to say that the quality is very good even in the area of packaging, metal molding, plastic molding, paint, wiring & connector. I am a product designer from a company with very strict quality standard & I will say even my company should have no problem to use parts or product with such good appearance quality. Now I hope the performance quality will be as good, which my confidence is also high. I’m a happy customer & will highly recommend Gary’s product to anyone who wants nothing but quality products.

5 hours ago, Jason Toh said:

Hi sforshor  & all,

I have just collected my lights from Gary. I have to say that the quality is very good even in the area of packaging, metal molding, plastic molding, paint, wiring & connector. I am a product designer from a company with very strict quality standard & I will say even my company should have no problem to use parts or product with such good appearance quality. Now I hope the performance quality will be as good, which my confidence is also high. I’m a happy customer & will highly recommend Gary’s product to anyone who wants nothing but quality products.

Wise choice bro Jason, good luck on the purchased. Hope my recommendation will not disappoint you. :yeah:

Edited by sforshor

On 17/04/2016 at 10:23 AM, victoryeo said:

Hi sforshor

Could you pm the wholesale LED contact too?

Many thanks.

Sure good luck bro