Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rubypumps

Where Did You Buy Your Led Downlights From?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sforshor, kindly share the wholesale supplier that sells LED downlight and strips. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for sharing the link to online store as well.

I will be starting my house reno soon, will also share all the good lobang i've found.

Cheers!

its in USD.. i find aliexpress is more ex than taobao... do share your thoughts. Need to get a few led bulbs like the 1 above for my new place.

its in USD.. i find aliexpress is more ex than taobao... do share your thoughts. Need to get a few led bulbs like the 1 above for my new place.

Hi

Aliexpress is definitely more expensive than TB as they do international shipping direct. As for TB you need local agent because most merchants in TB only do domestic shipping.

If you ask me, I will say I like Ali than TB because so far the products I order, all very good quality. Service is excellent, they compromise the replacement fast as long long you show them photos. One important thing, always do your your home work, read buyers reviews before paying.

As you know, an item have many pricing in these website, of course if you see the pricing cheaper by alot, better skip it....... My 2 cents worth.

I found a shop along Balestier side that sell this too, you want to take a look there?

hi,

please share by PM me. thanks ! :)