Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weezersg

Another 3-Room Resale Reno

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

...Flooring will be using super white nano crystallized glass tiles through out except bedrooms

May I know what're the features of these tiles (compared to other tiles), & why can't it be used in bedrooms?

...The parquet flooring will be replaced with pergo laminate.

May I know what pergo laminate is?

Edited by shibumi

May I know what're the features of these tiles (compared to other tiles), & why can't it be used in bedrooms?

May I know what pergo laminate is?

I first saw the nano white tiles at An Huat @ zion rd, I really like the pure white color

Nanoglass Advantage:

1) Unique in superior whiteness, brilliant radiance and no chromatism Perfect snow white stone, Over 95 degree super glossy but gentle to the eye.

2) Zero water absorption, high temperature ,chemical and stain resistance and can be repolished.

3) Green environment , no toxin and no radiation The major material is environmental friendly, During the production have been eliminated the radiated element.

4) White color stone is the most popular and classic in the world and never be out , and you will got the prefect decoration by the crystallized glass panel

The link is here : http://www.marmoglass.net/nanoglass/Nanoglass-1.html

The disadvantage is the cost, I pay $11/sqf. I think normal tiles starts from $3.5 and above.

Yes it can be used in bedrooms, but I prefer warmer feel, so i use wood laminate.

Pergo is just one of the many brands of wood laminate flooring. My previous home i used Vohringer a german make. Anyway pergo is a swedish brand, I choose pergo this time round because it has the color tone I like and also the feel is real wood floor and the laminate is quite thick. I also compare to the HERF type laminate, which I dont like the feel of the surface..compare to pergo .

Actually my preference would be bamboo laminate for whole house, but due to my dog sometimes pee on floor will cause the laminate to pop, so I can only laminate the bedrooms ( can keep dog out )

I like your window very much :good:

Yeah, I first saw this bestview window system when they had a demo/promo at Tiong Bahru plaza, quite many years ago. After that, I thought yeah my next flat is going to have it. Their website is here

www.window.sg/

It is good if you have no kids around. For apt that already have balcony maybe no need lor, it is good if you like airy...spacious feel. The built is really excellent and clever. You can position the window pane in many configuration.

reno almost complete.....but still plenty small details etc

gallery_5638_293_4152.jpg

This is the corridor from living to the 2 bedrooms. Still very messy.

nice. post more pictures

Wow zhong guo feng(oriental feel)! Looking forward to more pictures! :good:

yeah sherting...is chinese/oriental elements...but the only thing I bought from taobao are wallpapers..coz the local shops dont have nice chinese painting types.

gallery_5638_293_38582.jpg

This is corridor from kitchen to the 2 bedrooms. The 2 separate toilet and shower area are combined into one bathroom, to make it bigger ( but still very small ). I guess old flats devote very small area to bathrooms/toilet/shower.

yeah sherting...is chinese/oriental elements...but the only thing I bought from taobao are wallpapers..coz the local shops dont have nice chinese painting types.

Will you be putting up some calligraphy on the wall ? You can brew some Chinese tea n rest & relax in your cosy home haha :bleah:

gallery_5638_293_44497.jpg

bedrooms door up....the clear glass will be pasted with frosted film. The wall on the right will be wallpaper.

Edited by weezersg