Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poundesville

Where Are Furniture Shops ?

Anyone got their furniture from Avanni Designs before?!

Yes, yesterday got delivery of our wardrobes(4 nos). So far good experience. Was served by Ron and few other helpful and happy go lucky sales persons. Experience was very pleasant, opposite to what we had in Red Apple or Nova. Price was also reasonable if not the cheapest (I have visited 30+ showrooms, big+small!!! ha ha).

Delivery was on Wednesday, after 3:00PM. They called me on Monday to confirm the delivery date. Again called on Tuesday to inform me tentative delivery time and finally called on Wednesday morning to confirm delivery time. At around 11:30AM, requested whether can deliver early and delivered at 12:30PM. The two person delivered was reasonably able to fix up and align the wardrobes for me.

So far pleasing experience, was delivered what was ordered. I was really skeptic about the model as most of the wardrobes comes with thinner walls, a bit thicker than the back wall but much thinner than the doors.

Have not checked the wardrobes properly as we have not moved in yet. But so far Avanni is meeting all their promises. Will definitely visit them for our future requirements. :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Delivery was on Wednesday, after 3:00PM. They called me on Monday to confirm the delivery date. Again called on Tuesday to inform me tentative delivery time and finally called on Wednesday morning to confirm delivery time. At around 11:30AM, requested whether can deliver early and delivered at 12:30PM. The two person delivered was reasonably able to fix up and align the wardrobes for me.

So far pleasing experience, was delivered what was ordered. I was really skeptic about the model as most of the wardrobes comes with thinner walls, a bit thicker than the back wall but much thinner than the doors.

Have not checked the wardrobes properly as we have not moved in yet. But so far Avanni is meeting all their promises. Will definitely visit them for our future requirements. :dancingqueen:

Hi..do they do furniture customisation? Can you post some pictures of your purchases??

thanks...

Hi..do they do furniture customisation? Can you post some pictures of your purchases??

thanks...

I have seen a big workshop on Avanni's ground floor but not sure whether they customise or not... My guess will be yes.

regarding picture, give me some time, not yet moved in and the place is still very dusty. Plan to clean this weekends!!

Cheers!

For customised furniture of all kinds,

ie: Walk in wardrobe / Casement door wardrobe

Kitchen cabinet / Storage cabinet

TV Console / Designer Wall Feature

Window sette cum hidden storage for barang barangs

Cabinet shelf etc etc.

Ideas are limited to your imagination and creativity.

pls send me a PM regarding your request.