Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hahaha, yes I did most TB but strips and down lights I still trust to have physically touch and look at the product, plus the Watts checking. Because I did bought online before, stated 15 W but when I test here, it's only 8+ watts.

good choice to choose to buy strips and downlights in Singapore. Much better quality and reliability. I regret buying some downlights from taobao cos they didn't work when installed. Wasted some money there.

Anyway, good luck for your renos! I like your monochromatic kitchen and am excited to see how it turns out.

CHeers :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

good choice to choose to buy strips and downlights in Singapore. Much better quality and reliability. I regret buying some downlights from taobao cos they didn't work when installed. Wasted some money there.

Anyway, good luck for your renos! I like your monochromatic kitchen and am excited to see how it turns out.

CHeers :good:

Thanks friend, I will update in daily basis. I also very excited to see the turn out too. At least must be 90% similar to my 3D. The stress is on my ID. I rate him highly, the completion of this Reno will then know is he that good or not. :notti:

Can kindly PM me the LED distributor as well? Roughly How much per unit led downlight? Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by scong79

All pm sent, good luck. If you guys have a good deal with these good LED light, just enjoy the purchase . Don't post the price openly because he is a distributors. Not too nice if you post it same as the retails getting. You know what I mean ........ :sport-smiley-018:

I got no relation with this distributor, just a happy customer because this man is very honest with his products

Edited by sforshor