Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Wah shor, your kitchen layout exactly same as mine and from your cement platform for kitchen cabinet and washing machine im also doing it this way! Lol...

Hahaha... ya lor, that's the only way to design a small place...hahahhaha....

I custom made a Breakfast table too....we shall see how it goes..... hopefully nice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Same Same.......... lol :jammin:

Today went down to have a look of the progress. Plumbing and electrical done. Now is the ceiling work. All the doors will be ready in 10 days time. My ID has been very impressive coordinating so far.... Thumbs up to him!

yalx.jpg

jnii.jpg

Hahaha... ya lor, that's the only way to design a small place...hahahhaha....

I custom made a Breakfast table too....we shall see how it goes..... hopefully nice.

Oh btw, i saw that your Breakfast table is facing a wall, you may want to add a small TV on the wall or if u happen to own an ipad/any tablet just go online or sim lim to get a small bracket so when enjoying breakfast at the same time can watch news or your fav movie on tablet.

My 2.5 cents

Whole house using LED. The best part is that I am lucky to know a big distributors selling all top grade LED strips and down lights to me. I guess his product qualities and pricing, hardly people in this trade can beat.... Thanks Gary

All using Samsung chips & good driver Meanwell

fpd6.jpgu88s.jpg

can pm me the contact number for this led supplier? thanks:)

The LED faucet finally arrive, can't wait to shower with the 16" head. Anyone used this kind of LED faucet before care to input some pros & cons?

hdzq.jpg

um37.jpg

wow!! this is so awesome !! i like it so much? can i know where you bought this from?? :thumbs up:

bro, check with you on the vanity faucet since u already bought. I realised the mounting part of this faucet is slanted and to be mount on the sink itself, does it comes exactly as pics when you receive it? If so, that means cant mount on vanity top right? Im placing orders soon, no time for me liao...

0cj7.png

Edited by Vct

bro, check with you on the vanity faucet since u already bought. I realised the mounting part of this faucet is slanted and to be mount on the sink itself, does it comes exactly as pics when you receive it? If so, that means cant mount on vanity top right? Im placing orders soon, no time for me liao...

0cj7.png

Yes bro, it comes in a set. The real item at my store room, you want to wait a few days i go take photo for you to see? Did you contact anna the sales!?

Oh btw, i saw that your Breakfast table is facing a wall, you may want to add a small TV on the wall or if u happen to own an ipad/any tablet just go online or sim lim to get a small bracket so when enjoying breakfast at the same time can watch news or your fav movie on tablet.

My 2.5 cents

Nice suggestion bro, initially I will get a blackboard on the wall, because I have 5 pieces hanging light there as well.

• Like 1

Yes bro, it comes in a set. The real item at my store room, you want to wait a few days i go take photo for you to see? Did you contact anna the sales!?

Oh my, that means i cant mount on my vanity top liao. So i guess your vanity basin is top mount type whereas mine is undermount. Sian 1.1/2

Oh my, that means i cant mount on my vanity top liao. So i guess your vanity basin is top mount type whereas mine is undermount. Sian 1.1/2

Your vanity basin is under mount one ar? You bought your basin already? If not can consider top mount it. Your preference though.

wow!! this is so awesome !! i like it so much? can i know where you bought this from?? :thumbs up:

Hi please scroll up, I did post the link. Thanks

Today i manage to get in touch with the china supplier and spoke to them regarding the rainshower head set, they are nice and friendly very service oriented. I was surprise that they could actually give discount when i told them im getting 2 sets 12" head. The lady quoted me about SGD$290+ for 2 sets after discount which already includes delivery to your doorstep!

Thks bro shor for the intro and link. Yeah!

• Like 2

Today i manage to get in touch with the china supplier and spoke to them regarding the rainshower head set, they are nice and friendly very service oriented. I was surprise that they could actually give discount when i told them im getting 2 sets 12" head. The lady quoted me about SGD$290+ for 2 sets after discount which already includes delivery to your doorstep!

Thks bro shor for the intro and link. Yeah!

WoW...cheaper than mine.... Niceeeee

Whole house using LED. The best part is that I am lucky to know a big distributors selling all top grade LED strips and down lights to me. I guess his product qualities and pricing, hardly people in this trade can beat.... Thanks Gary

All using Samsung chips & good driver Meanwell

fpd6.jpgu88s.jpg

Hi, can you PM me the contact too? Cheers!