Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Tiles finally complete. But the tilers are touching up the skirting so is still quite messy. Except for the bed room toilet allowed me to snap a shot.

t25v.jpg

Very solid tiles combo leh.. Ur tiles from which supplier and what brand ah?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Shor, congrats for ur new hse :)

Do u mind to pm me the following details pls?

1) Ur ID contact , Mr J (btw carpentry contact provided by him too? Mind to share his quotes!?)

2) LED contact

Saw someone commented your hse no theme but i love the simplicity of ur hse doesn't make it so cluttered and it was ur furniture choice makes everything stand out.. Really love ur kitchen and toilet :)

Edited by reosun

Hi Shor, congrats for ur new hse :)

Do u mind to pm me the following details pls?

1) Ur ID contact , Mr J (btw carpentry contact provided by him too? Mind to share his quotes!?)

2) LED contact

Saw someone commented your hse no theme but i love the simplicity of ur hse doesn't make it so cluttered and it was ur furniture choice makes everything stand out.. Really love ur kitchen and toilet :)

Hi Reo

thanks for the compliment. one man's meat is another man's poison ...... Forums are like that one. For me, I just love simple and tidy, modern and cozy. Like for many friends out here love industrial, love rustic but not my kind of liking as my working environment is already too "industrial'. So I chose to live in a "hotel" after work everyday.

Good luck and pm you already!

• Like 1

Adding a pot of artificial plant besides the console. Never buy articial plant before , and realize it isn't cheap either. Went to a wholesaler at Beach road, cash and carry, not too bad..... :)

nxc4t.jpg

Dear sforshor,

Congrats to the finishing of your new flat~ Super nice.

Can I have the contract for LED downlights? How many watts and which light (White light or Yellow light) you would recommend?

Thank you.

km

Dear sforshor,

Congrats to the finishing of your new flat~ Super nice.

Can I have the contract for LED downlights? How many watts and which light (White light or Yellow light) you would recommend?

Thank you.

km

Hi thanks for the compliment

Before choosing the lights and the watts, you must know what you want your down light for.

For my case, my dowlights are for deco only, I will only use it if I need very bright surface as my whole house is full of lightings. Hanging , ceiling and cove light.

I recommend cool white with 12 watts, it will be very bright if you have cove lights, I don't think you will on the downlights. Anyway I strongly recommend this supplier, great stuffs. IMHO

Hi there,

Thanks for your nice Reno update and good info for tb and ae!

Can I have your carpentry works contact and LED as well?

Can pm me the contact and price?

Is your basin faucet bought together with the rain shower? If not, can refer me the link?

Hi there,

Thanks for your nice Reno update and good info for tb and ae!

Can I have your carpentry works contact and LED as well?

Can pm me the contact and price?

Is your basin faucet bought together with the rain shower? If not, can refer me the link?

Basin faucet and Rain shower bought separately. I will pm you guys later....

The faucet and rain shower link i posted somewhere above, please try to scroll up