Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

vi7c.jpgj682.jpg

kpj2.jpg

cvev.jpg

vy21.jpg

hello, how much did you spend in replacing the floor tiles & wall tiles in the toilet plus labour (excluding the WC, cabinet, basin, mirror, shower screen, & all accessories)?

can PM me if not convenient to disclose here...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello, how much did you spend in replacing the floor tiles & wall tiles in the toilet plus labour (excluding the WC, cabinet, basin, mirror, shower screen, & all accessories)?

can PM me if not convenient to disclose here...

I cannot remember, I paid in a lump sum .

Friends that pm me asking about the quotations of the LED. Please note, I am just a happy customer, I do not know how the supplier gonna quote you as I do not know what is the quantity you gonna buy from him either.

I only know he distributes to Retails, those shops in Balestier and Jalan Besar, that is why he cannot publish ads, or else it will not very nice. I found him on my own that is why I share, most importantly, good chips and good drivers. As for other thing like Doors or Curtains etc, I don't really bother to write much bout them, because not to my expectations. Hope this help! My last 2 cents worth!

Edited by sforshor