Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi..collection my resales key next week

Appreciate u can let me have LED Distributor(gary) contact & mr cai contact

Thks

Pm but Mr Cai link somewhere in my Blog please scroll.

I love your kitchen! The real thing looks better than the 3D drawing! Thinking of getting the sink faucet. Just checked the link you provided. It is now going for USD$48 on sale including delivery to Singapore. Is that a good price? Is the size good? Do you guys still find it useful?

Can you please PM me your ID firm and contact, quotation as well as your LED distributor contact?

Many thanks in advance! :)

The LED faucet finally arrive, can't wait to shower with the 16" head. Anyone used this kind of LED faucet before care to input some pros & cons?

hdzq.jpg

um37.jpg

Bro I can't find the link for the abv products. Can you post the link again. Thanks

Bro I can't find the link for the abv products. Can you post the link again. Thanks

Bro I try to search when i got time. Above bro can find lei. sorry quite bz with work.

I love your kitchen! The real thing looks better than the 3D drawing! Thinking of getting the sink faucet. Just checked the link you provided. It is now going for USD$48 on sale including delivery to Singapore. Is that a good price? Is the size good? Do you guys still find it useful?
Can you please PM me your ID firm and contact, quotation as well as your LED distributor contact?
Many thanks in advance! :)

Thanks for your compliment bro.

The price is good lar, comparing to some local retails, this pricing no complain already. Yes, the faucet very steady and classy look. But make sure your sink is those rectangular type, prefer one piece. I just ordered 2 more from Mr Cai again, for my Mom and bro.

As for LED, call him yourself, I pm u already.