Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi sforshor, I really enjoyed reading your blog! And your kitchen is bright and lovely, especially that white glass bit on the wall between the upper/lower cabinets.

Anyways, was wondering if I can trouble you to pm me with Gary's contact? Would also like to find out how much you spent on reno, if you don't mind.

Thanks much! :)

Hi Shor,

Thank you very much for sharing Gary's contact. Have just gotten my LEDs from him too.

If only i read ur blog much earlier will have plan to install more lights around my house :D

Hi Shor,

Thank you very much for sharing Gary's contact. Have just gotten my LEDs from him too.

If only i read ur blog much earlier will have plan to install more lights around my house :D

Haha, good luck. You can always add in. Enjoy your new light.... Very good quality with reasonable price isn't it? Cheers bro

I am using Schneider . Whole house including all heater ,air con and telephone points, cost a little above $100

Hi Shor,

Possible to share the pictures of your Schneider switches? I was told that my wiring is the non-concealed type and thus choice of switches are limited. What about yours?

Hi sforshor

Can PM me:

1. Your LED distributor contact

2. Your ID contact and your quotes.

Thank you. :dancingqueen:

Regards

Mui

Good luck!