Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

Thanks so much for sharing. Never knew there was so much to look into for a reno until I read your post. I'm expecting to collect my resale flat key in end Q1 next year so my headache has just begun.

Would you mind sharing the LED light and your ID contact?

Thanks!

Cheers

Hi

Thanks so much for sharing. Never knew there was so much to look into for a reno until I read your post. I'm expecting to collect my resale flat key in end Q1 next year so my headache has just begun.

Would you mind sharing the LED light and your ID contact?

Thanks!

Cheers

Everyone shifting house will come across this process..... be very patient and do alots of researches will gain alot. Good luck, hope I help!

Hi sforshor,

Congrats on your reno! Tried PM you for your LED Distributor contact but unable do so.

Thanks for sharing!

Sure goodluck

Bro Sforshor,

i agree with you on using AE, it's really more worth it in the long run and i'm doing that myself. Do you mind sharing the LED contact?

Appreciate it and thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Bro Sforshor,

i agree with you on using AE, it's really more worth it in the long run and i'm doing that myself. Do you mind sharing the LED contact?

Appreciate it and thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Yes although AE is more expensive than TB, but service and quality wise is really much better.

Hi bro Sforshor,

Congrats on your new flat and thanks for sharing a lot of useful information. Can you please PM me your ID contact, quotation, and the LED contact also? Thanks a lot.