Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi sforshor,

Just finished reading your t-blog. Really informative~ Thanks so much for sharing! :good:

I would like to enquire on the contacts for the LED lights. We're looking for LED track lights and would like to find out from Gary if he carries those too.

Appreciate your time. Thanks! :D

Regards,

Wenn

Dear Shor Bro,

Thank you very much for sharing with me on Gary's LED contact.

I have previously went down to his warehouse and gotten my quote from him.

After I met Gary and asked him for bulk discount, he said his price is wholesale price but it is actually slightly more expensive than outside wholesale price.

My quote from him for Samsung LED Downlight with Meanwell Driver (Round or Square) with 1 year warranty (No GST) is as follows:

12w (6 inch): $42

9w (4.5 inch): $32

In the end, I found another contact when I was buying my wires to wire up my home and they are pretty famous in Singapore who is selling the same LED downlights as follows and can consider them as another LED source:

(Do take note that Choo Chiang has GST)

12w (6 inch): $35

9w (4.5 inch): $28

The shop location is as follows:

Choo Chiang Marketing Pte Ltd (Ang Mo Kio)

Block 5070, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 # 01-1511 Singapore 569573

Telephone: 6483 3233 (Can call to look for Angel and check price/availability of stocks, nice lady)

Choo Chiang also provide 1 year warranty for their lights and they cater mainly to sub-contractors and hence for their distributor pricing.

Gary is also a nice guy but his pricing is still slightly higher than Choo Chiang.

I have installed my LED lights from Choo Chiang and they work very well too. (still trying to figure out how to post photos)

Sorry to post here in your T-Blog, Shor as I will just like to share this good Samsung LED downlight purchase with everyone.

I am not working for Choo Chiang nor am I related to them as I don't see anyone posting this contact.

Lastly, I will like to thank Shor again for giving me Gary's contact and it opened my eyes for my purchase on good LED downlights.

Edited by Ken82

• Like 1

Dear Shor Bro,

Thank you very much for sharing with me on Gary's LED contact.

I have previously went down to his warehouse and gotten my quote from him.

After I met Gary and asked him for bulk discount, he said his price is wholesale price but it is actually slightly more expensive than outside wholesale price.

My quote from him for Samsung LED Downlight with Meanwell Driver (Round or Square) with 1 year warranty (No GST) is as follows:

12w (6 inch): $42

9w (4.5 inch): $32

In the end, I found another contact when I was buying my wires to wire up my home and they are pretty famous in Singapore who is selling the same LED downlights as follows and can consider them as another LED source:

(Do take note that Choo Chiang has GST)

12w (6 inch): $35

9w (4.5 inch): $28

The shop location is as follows:

Choo Chiang Marketing Pte Ltd (Ang Mo Kio)

Block 5070, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 # 01-1511 Singapore 569573

Telephone: 6483 3233 (Can call to look for Angel and check price/availability of stocks, nice lady)

Choo Chiang also provide 1 year warranty for their lights and they cater mainly to sub-contractors and hence for their distributor pricing.

Gary is also a nice guy but his pricing is still slightly higher than Choo Chiang.

I have installed my LED lights from Choo Chiang and they work very well too. (still trying to figure out how to post photos)

Sorry to post here in your T-Blog, Shor as I will just like to share this good Samsung LED downlight purchase with everyone.

I am not working for Choo Chiang nor am I related to them as I don't see anyone posting this contact.

Lastly, I will like to thank Shor again for giving me Gary's contact and it opened my eyes for my purchase on good LED downlights.

I think Choo Chiang is selling at a promotional price to attract audiences. From what I know, this type of quality lights worth at least $70 in retails. So this price is a steal.

My bro in law bought lots of downlights and spot lights from Gary last Friday, he told me he was very please with the quality and prices too. Was told that Gary's doing a year end promotions now!!! The price seems unbeatable.

Anyway, promotions happens all the time, buying at the right time is always a bonus to our pocket.

Hi,

Can you email me the led lights distributor? My email is felinawan@hotmail.com

Thanks!

good luck and enjoy the promotions.... :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Shor,

I have pmed you. thanks in advance for your replies.

Good luck, but don't publish the sellers quote in public whatever price you have from the seller, not very nice and fair to the competitors. Happy just purchase, not happy just find other sellers.... pmed :good: