Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi, could you also please share e led distributor please? And how is the herf flooring holding up after a year? I'm contemplating to get herf for my whole unit but am still a lil worried over maintenance and it being really scratch resistant... thanks in advance! (Tried pm you but I guess it's full... :) )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, could you also please share e led distributor please? And how is the herf flooring holding up after a year? I'm contemplating to get herf for my whole unit but am still a lil worried over maintenance and it being really scratch resistant... thanks in advance! (Tried pm you but I guess it's full... :) )

I used Evorich. Till now still like new very tough. My wife mop the flooring twice a week like mopping ceramic, so you go imagine....

Hi , sforshor since you had shift house for sometime being using the led rainshower how is the led light do it fade and not so bright throught time any advise thank :)

Hi , sforshor since you had shift house for sometime being using the led rainshower how is the led light do it fade and not so bright throught time any advise thank :)

I been using it since day 1. So far so good.

hi may i have the contact for LED and the rainshower please? thank you!

pmed, the Rainshower I order from AE.... lost the link already

Hello sforshor :)

sorry to post here but ur mailbox seems to b full...

Could you kindly share the contact of your very popular LED distributor (gary I think?) will be v grateful...

Can see ur id name from the photo, could I trouble you to send me your quote just for reference pls and Mr J's contact number too, Im a noob to this reno thingy, and the id u chose seems to be really responsible, TIA! :D

Cheers

Hello sforshor :)

sorry to post here but ur mailbox seems to b full...

Could you kindly share the contact of your very popular LED distributor (gary I think?) will be v grateful...

Can see ur id name from the photo, could I trouble you to send me your quote just for reference pls and Mr J's contact number too, Im a noob to this reno thingy, and the id u chose seems to be really responsible, TIA! :D

Cheers

Ya box cleared. Good luck

Do u mind to pm me the following details pls?

1) Ur ID contact , Mr J (btw carpentry contact provided by him too? Mind to share his quotes!?)

2) LED contact

TIA

I have shared the good one, can someone share too? Where to buy those quality Chrome and Gold painting in spray form?

Gave my LED downlight and strip distributor the point and the length of my Strip light usuage. He help me do the cutting and Soldering free of charge too. :))

e886.jpgiegi.jpg

Hi, can i have the contacts for the LED lights distributor? Thank you:)