Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Troublemaker

Bachelorette On Budget

You mean the tiles was not changed? In this case, the stains are left by ex owner? Then you have to clean yourself lo

I am on budget mah aka cheapskate. Ahahahha...

Anyway, i just felt that its a waste if the tiles are still alright and that i can just clean the tiles with just normal mopping. After mopping the floor, the tiles didn't get any cleaner ( i gotta use special sponge to scrub it) and that the water residues may leave a stain mark on the tiles too. Hence, i am contemplating now.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yup! I am considering laminate flooring too.

Not cheapskate lar. Reno isn't cheap, if is still presentable and usable, floor tiles no need to change one. But second thought must think, will it match your desired design. Anyway if I suggest, for living room, don't consider laminate although it's cheaper and can overlay. My past experience tells me. For room, I recommend HERF, just my 2 cents.

Edited by sforshor

Renovation has not started as it is still Qing Ming period.

I am now having problems with which aircon to install.

I need 2 aircons for my rooms, 1 for master bedroom and 1 for common room.

I am looking at Daikin, Hitachi, Fujitsu and carrier. Any comments on these brands?

Eeks... I don't like starmex leh... got any other suggestions?

The Mitsubishi Electric aircons installed in my workplace, always have problems deh... either its not cold, or water leaking almost every 2 mths despite regular ?cleaning/servicing. :bleah:

I am planning to buy a 2 seater sofa which is about 1.1m long as my living room area is pretty small. Any kind soul can help suggest any furniture shops to purchase that? I do not want any pvc/leather sofa. I prefer to have fabric sofa instead, so that I can wash the covers whenever they are dirty. :)

Welcome to RT! I too spent heaps of time looking for a fabric sofa...i needed something that had removeable covers and not too pricey. It is amazing...most shops offered mainly leather/pvc....sighs....one of the most budget friendly places, and where we ended up getting our sofa was from Defu Furniture. I hope that helps.

Maybe poor installation or servicing or simply too old? You sure they are ME and not MHi?

Beri sure plus chop stamp. On the aircon, there is a label as "Mitsubishi Electrics".

Welcome to RT! I too spent heaps of time looking for a fabric sofa...i needed something that had removeable covers and not too pricey. It is amazing...most shops offered mainly leather/pvc....sighs....one of the most budget friendly places, and where we ended up getting our sofa was from Defu Furniture. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the recommendation!

I just bought a sofa from Scanteak yesterday. They are having their 40th Anniversary promo. I got a 2 seater sofa (1.14m long) at $879. The size is just nice for my small living room! :(

Renovation has not started as it is still Qing Ming period.

I am now having problems with which aircon to install.

I need 2 aircons for my rooms, 1 for master bedroom and 1 for common room.

I am looking at Daikin, Hitachi, Fujitsu and carrier. Any comments on these brands?

Sorry not of help in all the brands you listed.

Any chance you would consider Toshiba? Haha....My parents and sister both using Toshiba for >5 years, so far no problems... Servicing is by Carrier though...I dunno if they bought over Carrier or the other way round.

I also got Toshiba for my place. :)

Sorry not of help in all the brands you listed.

Any chance you would consider Toshiba? Haha....My parents and sister both using Toshiba for >5 years, so far no problems... Servicing is by Carrier though...I dunno if they bought over Carrier or the other way round.

I also got Toshiba for my place. :)

Good! I am also considering Toshiba. Any idea what is the standby power for Toshiba?

Another reason why i do not want to get Starmex is coz its standby power is 140VAR and 25W.