Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Troublemaker

Bachelorette On Budget

Hi,

Love your nyatoh doors. Did you paint them white or they came in stain white?

I'm doing my kitchen door with nyatoh door, but they only come in wooden colors.

I think they come in wooden colors. However, i requested to Siong Doors to help me paint them into white color for a fee of abt ($20-30).

No regrets on the nyatoh doors. Its so good until that i can't hear the doorbell ringing when i am in the bedroom with door closed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi TM,

Do pm me the plumber contact & price for changing a basin if you've found one.. thank you :D

I found out that my electrician, ah mong, also provides plumbing services. I will be engaging him to do. I will let you know once I found out his rates! ;)

Hi guys!

I have some leftover matex paint. Do you guys have any idea where I can dispose it? Or does anyone want that tin of matex paint? I think I have about 10 litres leftover.

I am happy on how the lights have been installed and looked after installation. I have to give credits to my electrician, Ah Mong, who did a great job in installing them and his price is really reasonable!

I highly recommend him to anyone if you are interested in getting his contact! :good:

hi, can u pls pm me your electrician contact? Thank u!