Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
treehousevilla

Any Advise?

Hi All,

I've just got my quotation from my contractor. The flat I'm going to renovate is a 5rm HDB flat. Pls help to see whether the price is reasonable. Thanks

01. Supply labour to hack flooring & skirting for living/dining, store and 3 bedrooms. ( 850sqft x $1.50 )

- $1,275.00

02. Supply labour to hack wash-sink and cooker stove support. - $100.00

03. Supply skip and labour to remove/disposal debris and uplift of materials. - $500.00

04. Supply labour to remove 2 x wardrobes and kitchen cabinet. - $400.00

05. Supply materials and labour to lay 600 x 600 homogeneous floor tiles & skirting for living/dining and

store. ( Tiles based on $3.50psf ) - $5,100.00

06. Supply materials and labour to overlay 2 toilets floor tiles. ( Tiles based on $3.30psf ) - $1,100.00

07. Supply materials and labour to overlay wall tiles up to ceiling for 2 toilets. ( Tiles based on $3.30

psf ) - $2.600.00

08. Supply materials and labour to alter base for kitchen cabinet and washing machine. - $150.00

09. Supply materials and labour to install S/S pipe for kitchen and 2 toilets. ( Surface, cold )

( 8 points ) - $1,000.00

10. Supply materials and labour to install UPVC outlet pipe. ( 1 no. ) - $50.00

11. Supply labour to install 1 x sink, 2 x shower tap, 2 x mini spray, 1 x sink tap and 2 x accessories.

( Wares not included ) - $200.00

12. Supply materials and labour to install cove lighting for living/dining hall. - $1,000.00

13. Supply materials and labour to install false ceiling for passageway to room. - $300.00

14. Supply materials and labour to install false ceiling for foyer area. - $180.00

15. Supply materials and labour to paint whole unit with Nippon. ( 3 layers, 3 coats ) - $1,400.00

16. Supply materials and labour to oil paint pipe and door frame. - $150.00

17. Supply materials and labour to extent lighting point for cove lighting and false ceiling with install

downlight and LED control light. - $700.00

18. Supply materials and labour to install top and bottom kitchen cabinet. ( 32ftr ) - $3,040.00

19. Supply materials and labour to install solid surface worktop. ( 14ftr ) - $700.00

20. Supply materials and labour to install wardrobe with 2 panels sliding door. ( 6ftr ) - $1,380.00

21. Supply materials and labour to chemical washing for whole unit. - F O C

22. Apply H.D.B. permit. - F O C

Total Amount - $21,325.00

hi treehousevilla, can pm me the contractor's contact? Many thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Like This

7382abc

15 Mar 2014

Like This

7382abc

12 Mar 2014

Guys

Price reasonable , ID quote me for hack and retiling my live + 3 bedroom (4 room hdb ) already is $7,500 + Reno permit $300 total $7,800 .

More worst is my kitchen cabinet 28 feet + soild table top is $5,200 .

Lucky saw your post here , I can save a lot of money for my holiday , haha ,.

Can you please SHARE your contractor , please PM me the contact , I need to get quotation from him .

Thanks guys

Hi Treehousevillla

Thanks got your PM

Like This

7382abc

19 Mar 2014

Hi Treehousevilla

Wa price can different few THOUSAND , I think I can go holiday already , by the way when you start your Renovation ? We keep in touch ok ?

Thanks a lot Treehousevilla .

Hi Treehousevilla

Have you already start your house renovation ?

How everything ?

Thanks

hi treehousevilla have meet up with contractor TAN , the quotation given is very REASONABLE . contractor TAN is very friendy n also very experience contractor . THANKS FOR THE SHARING.

Hi Vintage,

Ya, he's very friendly and price is reasonable. Now the workers have started to lay the tiles. The workers are also quite experience and they are willing to answer my query in relating to the method of laying the tiles.