Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rynant

Tips To Maintaining Leather Sofa

Leather sofa is very popular among people who also apply modern theme to their house. It is because leather sofa provides people with maximum beauty indeed. Although Leather Sofa is popular among modern society, there are still many people who have problems in how to conduct maintenance to the sofa. It is because maintaining leather sofa can be considered to be difficult to conduct indeed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Once a year during spring cleaning, I apply leather care cream on my sofa. It's those that I use on my car leather. Been 5 years and the leather is still good.

• Like 1

No specific brand that I use. I normally buy from Autobacs and choose those mid range price leather care products.

I have read an aritcle about leather sofa and there are a lot of methods to make your leather sofa last long. Do not use soap or soak the stain heavily with water. This may cause more damage than the stain itself. Also, do not use cleaning solvents, furniture polish, oils, varnish, abrasive cleaners, detergent soaps, or ammonia water. There are a lot of methods for cleaning but you must Google it for referals.

Cushions and upholstery should be cleaned properly, cause they can contain germs and dust mites that lead to health hazards. These are the areas we tend to ignore, but also spend most of our time on the sofa. Need to take care of your home assets.