Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Gd Day to all,

I have been quoted by my contractor for the below , would like to check if the price he quoted is reasonable, and if you have any inputs or suggestions please feel free to share with me , many thanks!

The total cost is $31300.00(excluding the optional items)

125gap3.png

aaivc5.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro needahome, i believed everyone of us need one as well.. hahaha

There are no measurement stated in your quotation thus unable to judge your carpentry works.

Install heater $200 ?? WOW.. just to drill a few holes and connect wiring ?
HOLLOW doors $1350 ? you can get solid door at $1200..
Provide the measurement then can tell you more ok ?
cheers~~
Tan ^_^
Edited by ContractorPrice

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the tip, but this is a flat price given by the contractor, no hidden charges as promised. Can i check is the price of 31k (est) based on the given quote reasonable for a 5 rm bto? Thanks!

Bro needahome, i believed everyone of us need one as well.. hahaha

There are no measurement stated in your quotation thus unable to judge your carpentry works.

Install heater $200 ?? WOW.. just to drill a few holes and connect wiring ?
HOLLOW doors $1350 ? you can get solid door at $1200..
Provide the measurement then can tell you more ok ?
cheers~~
Tan ^_^

Hi Bro,

Could you advise on your cost for installation of heater? Or would it be FOC?

Based on the carpentry in the optional items, a bit to the high side. Other than that, will be unable to tell due to the lack of details. It might be advisable to get another quote

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the tip, but this is a flat price given by the contractor, no hidden charges as promised. Can i check is the price of 31k (est) based on the given quote reasonable for a 5 rm bto? Thanks!

there is no definite price for any flat. No matter is 3 rooms or 6 rooms... It depends on what is your requirement. I have did 10k reno for a five room and also 40k for a 5room BTO flat.. This 40k project is hack all walls beside kitchen. 2 toilets convert to one. Living room and bedrooms re construct become one bedroom and one big living room and baby toys room.. Some more lots of carpentry works and electrical have to re run everything,

As long you feel comfortable with the price and you feel alright with the person in charge then its okay..

Happy Renovating..

Tan ^_^

there is no definite price for any flat. No matter is 3 rooms or 6 rooms... It depends on what is your requirement. I have did 10k reno for a five room and also 40k for a 5room BTO flat.. This 40k project is hack all walls beside kitchen. 2 toilets convert to one. Living room and bedrooms re construct become one bedroom and one big living room and baby toys room.. Some more lots of carpentry works and electrical have to re run everything,

As long you feel comfortable with the price and you feel alright with the person in charge then its okay..

Happy Renovating..

Tan ^_^

Hi Tan

Can you PM me your details? Looking to reno my 4 bedroom....

Thanks

Hi NeedaHome,

I'm not sure if you have closed the deal with the contractor based on the above quote, but I also think that your quote is a bit too general. Perhaps you can get a more specific one from the contractor.

The $6k tiles for dining and living area really catches my eyes. Depending on what material you wanna use I guess. We use vinyl tiles and was quoted 4.5k for living, dining and 3bedrooms.

Happy Reno!