Sign in to follow this  
Dotty

Brand Of Ur Washer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi,

my washer is toshiba 7.5kg.

bought at kangtai for $299

wow! thats cheap! where is kangtai?

any panasonic aquabeat users here? feedback pls... !!

Got this EF brand washer (model WF7100) from *spam.

Quite reasonably priced for a 7kg front load with some interesting features, only ~580 bucks. Figured that it might be worth a try - was initially looking at Electrolux EW887F but changed my mind. Haven't started using it so can't comment much.

Picture can be seen at this website.

EF Website

im using Panasonic top-loading washing machine 7kg load, model no in my siggy. Love the powerful washing cycle and its gentle cycle.

no one here owns a Panasonic washing machine?

Me bought the 9kg one ... aquabeat right?

Havent received though ... still thinking to change to front load if shop allow ..

Was it good??

Hi, I bought the P853 cos quit cost effective but havent delivered yet, will update again..

Hi, any feedback for your P853? I'm thinking of getting it too.

TIA! =)

hi, i bought a Hitachi top loading 8kg. 900 rpm. got it at $500. as long u load your dirty clothes into the washing bags, clothes will not get damaged easily.

Hi, Anyone bought or used LG or Samsung front load WM? Any model to recommend? How u find it? Are they reliable as compared to those continental brands?

Thanks in advanced! Sourcing for WM and Fridge now.

I am using the LG Tromm 14311 9kg/5kg washer/dryer with DD (direct drive). Has been 6 mths and very happy with it..RPM can goes up to 1400 but I dont use that high. The wash is very clean, clothes are not all creased up at 1000rpm spin. Normal wash for me takes 1.5 hrs. Has the energy and water saving ticks. The DD is really super quiet too...

sumthing i found while shopping for washing machine.

1. Currently majority of JP brands are manufactured in Thailand

2. Get those with stainless steel tub

3. LG cover is normally koyak and won't align straight when u cover > known manufacturing defect

4. LG protuding thingy and those alike inside the tub - Rem to check your clothing for stray threads else it might be wound into it.

5. Toshiba washing machine consumes high power W500+ compared to panasonic (can't find the local brochure online or in store but gotten the M'sia website one to compare)

6. International brands like Fisher & Electro compare saves more elec than JP (compare in terms of kg)

7. Remember to heighten your washing machine with rubber stoppers and don't level your drainage pipe else there some brands will think that water not draining and keep rewashing!:notti: (happens to Toshiba)

Edited by nobrain1

Thought of starting a new thread. When I see this thread, I tink it's the right place to ask.

What are the pros and cons of having separate washer and dryer(one washer and one dryer) and integrated washer cum drier (one machine). Only few brands are coming with washer cum drier...

:thumbs up:

Me bought the 9kg one ... aquabeat right?

Havent received though ... still thinking to change to front load if shop allow ..

Was it good??

yep..mine Aquabeat 7kg. So far so good. My clothes are pretty clean from the washing. No complains & there are enough washing programmes u can set, depending wat kind of fabric u r throwing in.

Yurs 9kg, tats fairly big. u have alot of clothes to wash every week?

Hi, I dropped by Harvey Norman today to look for a washer cum dryer. Saw this LG Tromm WD-14331RD (8Kg washer/ 4kg dryer). Its going for $1099. 10years motor warrenty. 2+3 yrs warrenty on parts. Worth it? Any users can share some comments? Thanks! This Tromm is made in korea. Offer does not last long or should I wait till month end?

Hi, I dropped by Harvey Norman today to look for a washer cum dryer. Saw this LG Tromm WD-14331RD (8Kg washer/ 4kg dryer). Its going for $1099. 10years motor warrenty. 2+3 yrs warrenty on parts. Worth it? Any users can share some comments? Thanks! This Tromm is made in korea. Offer does not last long or should I wait till month end?

Saw this offer at Best Denki J8 also, same price. Any feedback from any users?

The saleslady told us that even if the dryer function breakdown (which is very rare), the washer will still work fine. One advantage of this Direct Drive motor is that there is no driving belt involve, so more durable as not susceptible to the wear and tear on the part of the belt, true?

They have a model without the dryer function, selling at $999.

hello ppl,

just wanna ask, is front load better or top load better? I find front load washers generally priced higher than top load.... why ah?

Accordingly front load save more water and wash cleaner, but

1. u cannot add more clothes once u start washing

2 u muz bend up and down, not recommended for the older pple with back probs