Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dotty

Brand Of Ur Washer

nope. i ask from the big dept stores like courts, best denki and harry norman. all tell me the same things. :lol:

Very strange. Well, I actually own a Brandt and can vouch that you are not compelled to use the hot water feature. So I have no idea what the sales people are talking about.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have experience that diff store SE will push diff brands...it all depends on which brands the SE is pushing...that time I been to 2 HN...diff SE diff branch so diff things on the same model

dun worry about the additional power consumption. washers consumes different power when washing, spinning and standby. best is grab the brochure (usually hidden inside the washing machine drum keke) if available or ask the sales person (doubt they can give proper advise on this) and yes depends on outlets, they may oso push different model.

Very strange. Well, I actually own a Brandt and can vouch that you are not compelled to use the hot water feature. So I have no idea what the sales people are talking about.

Chunky Monkey is right. I used to own a Brandt and you do not have to use the hot water if your service yard tap isnt equip with one. Currently i am using Fisher and Paykel for my own home.

Some of my kitchen and electrical items are bought from Veron, a nice friendly lady who is able to give a very competitive price. She is with Mega @ Katong. HTH.

Anyone using EF washer? I'm eyeing the WF7100, 7Kg with 1000RPM spin speed and made in europe. Its rated 'AA' meaning both water and energy saving. I'm comparing this to Toshiba AW-D950SS 8.5Kg washer with DD inverter motor. Both are priced around the same. which one will be a better choice?

http://www.ef.com.sg/

http://www.toshiba.com.sg/Product/HAProduc...eda2ebd152d81cc

I'm also intend to get the following F&P top loading 8.5kg washing machine & 5kg F&P dryer before 1st July. Heard to many good recommendation about F&P from friends & parents using in Oz (quite a popular brand there).

Totally agree on Veronica :bangwall: at Mega. Bought our fridge there last week :) . Only issue is she is too busy (due to popularity) most of the time with clients so you need to wait for your turn.

....Currently i am using Fisher and Paykel for my own home.

Some of my kitchen and electrical items are bought from Veron, a nice friendly lady who is able to give a very competitive price. She is with Mega @ Katong. HTH.

I have juz bought a samsung 8 kg wm from GAB. Didn't buy wif dryer cos won't be needing it much.

dunno why GAB always promote Bosch..I think they got more commission..

I only goes to shops for what I want..not for their recommendation...

Finally got the Ariston Aqualtis AQXXL 109, attracted by the design and its A+ rated energy and water efficiency.

aqxxl109fp6.jpg

I bot toshiba washer Model : AW-D950SS

looks cool and silent during demo :sport-smiley-018:

FEATURES

• DD Inverter Pulsator

• DD Inverter Motor

• Zero Standby Power

• Less Noise and Vibration

• Time & Water Saving System

• Triple Air Super Spin

• Stainless Steel Tub

awd950s2ao8.jpg

Hihi,

Anyone comment on latest Toshiba model TW-150VS? Has anyone tried it or owns one?? Thanks! :(

FEATURES

• SSD Inverter Pulsator and Motor

• DSP Control Technology

• High Speed Rotation of 1500rpm

• Less Noise & Vibration

• Time & Energy Saving

• Stainless Steel Tub

• Big Drum Powerful Wash

Net wash capacity: 9 kg (Wash) 6 kg (Dry)

Size: 665(W) x 1050(H) x 665(D)mm

Colours: White (W)

TW_150VS_spec.jpgW150_FeaturesICONs.jpg