Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

its seem quite a few had sign up wif Raymond,maybe we can exhange info on the quote that he provide.

Those who had sign up wif him interested??

:good::good:

I am discussing quote with him too. My initial quote is 38k (include taxes). :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am discussing quote with him too. My initial quote is 38k (include taxes). :bleah:

I'm also discussing quotation with him. My initial quote near to tat price also. :)

I'm also discussing quotation with him. My initial quote near to tat price also. :P

My ID is Raymond, yours? I have compared his quote to other IDs, although he may say his materials used are better but I feel there's still alot of markup.

My ID is Raymond, yours? I have compared his quote to other IDs, although he may say his materials used are better but I feel there's still alot of markup.

Same..Raymond as well.... :dancingqueen:

mine is 5rm standard flat, how abt yours?

Edited by met

image i met them 3 times in fair. act like a big boss in the fair as if they are the biggest, then i saw their price, horribly high. staffs act like smart guys all out to cheat me of my money. talked very big.

Raymond quoted me $36K for a 4rm flat. not all i want is in the quote yet...seems tat he's out to squeeze money out from us!:drunk:! wasted $500 at the fair too..... :notti: other IDs quoted the same things i want at about 10k lesser! think twice before committing!

Raymond quoted me $36K for a 4rm flat. not all i want is in the quote yet...seems tat he's out to squeeze money out from us!:dancingqueen:! wasted $500 at the fair too..... :notti: other IDs quoted the same things i want at about 10k lesser! think twice before committing!

wow, tat's expensive. yours is resale or standard flat? wat did he quote u? :notti: the drawings he drew so so only, nothing special but his quotation quite high. i also felt i wasted $500 at the fair. 8| i dun want to waste the $500 so i onli focus on living room and kitchen, manage to cut a few thousands from there.

mine is a premium new 4-rm flat, so expensive. he promise to giveme drawings and after 2 weeks, he requested to meet up wif me. one tat day, he told me his drawings was stolen by an unknown, tat means no drawings to show me.....and promise next round sure have drawings.....ah la mak! i rather waste that $500 or i got to forgo a lot of the carpentary wks i want to let them do the reno, which i will not forgo. and their service is not top, only top in sweet talking. :dancingqueen:

mine is a premium new 4-rm flat, so expensive. he promise to giveme drawings and after 2 weeks, he requested to meet up wif me. one tat day, he told me his drawings was stolen by an unknown, tat means no drawings to show me.....and promise next round sure have drawings.....ah la mak! i rather waste that $500 or i got to forgo a lot of the carpentary wks i want to let them do the reno, which i will not forgo. and their service is not top, only top in sweet talking. :(

:huh: 4-rm premium flat 36K, really very expensive. wat he quoted u? Really interested to know.

drawing being stolen by an unknown, wat a lame excuse. :wacko:

my advice to u is rather waste ur $500 than $10K, it's a great difference.

:huh: 4-rm premium flat 36K, really very expensive. wat he quoted u? Really interested to know.

drawing being stolen by an unknown, wat a lame excuse. :wacko:

my advice to u is rather waste ur $500 than $10K, it's a great difference.

dun waste the $500. get them to bring you to buy lights or other stuff.

i had to pay them $1000 just to sit down and talk for 2 hours. did not get them in the end.

dun waste the $500. get them to bring you to buy lights or other stuff.

i had to pay them $1000 just to sit down and talk for 2 hours. did not get them in the end.

Not sure if they are willingly to let u buy lights or other stuff with tat $500.

So wat had u ask them to buy out of your $1000 then? :dunno:

My advise is nvr sign with Raymond. Bad experience with him. !!

Not sure if they are willingly to let u buy lights or other stuff with tat $500.

So wat had u ask them to buy out of your $1000 then? :dancingqueen:

My advise is nvr sign with Raymond. Bad experience with him. :sport-smiley-003:

Can share?

Feel that they are very pushy, keep asking you to pay $500-$1000 to sign with them and they will show you perspective drawings. Too much of sales talk, too little on ID.