Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

To maximise the space under our bed, we are looking at getting a bedframe with drawers. However, I do not like those standard bedframes which you can find in a furniture shop. We are looking for a bedframe which looks like a platform bed and with some storage below.

Does anyone has any contacts to custom made a bedframe with storage/drawers at an afforadable price? Hope that you can share it with me. Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I used this contractor for my wardrobe and cabinets, workmanship is good, I have posted some photos on the forum.

You can consider getting a quote at 97698009.

• Like 1

I used this contractor for my wardrobe and cabinets, workmanship is good, I have posted some photos on the forum.

You can consider getting a quote at 97698009.

Hi Missy Deer,

May I know who should I look for and what is the name of this contractor company?

To maximise the space under our bed, we are looking at getting a bedframe with drawers. However, I do not like those standard bedframes which you can find in a furniture shop. We are looking for a bedframe which looks like a platform bed and with some storage below.

Does anyone has any contacts to custom made a bedframe with storage/drawers at an afforadable price? Hope that you can share it with me. Thanks!

i got my ID/contractor to customise one for me with storage. Cost $1.2k, not sure if its exp

We went down to this place for a quote and will most likely get. The place is called Design Tray and they sell some kind of system mind modular boxes. The platform bed they show us at the showroom was exactly what we wanted.

Do note that its not cheap though.