Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bashful

3Rm Resale Flat (Industrial Minimalist)

Show more pictures :sport-smiley-018:

Hi sherting,

I don't have much update on the house actually. Hahaha.. But here are some other stuff in the house to show. :rolleyes:

A mistral fan which I saw in courts. I super duper like the look of it the moment I see it :wub: . Yup! I bought it because of the look. Hahahaha... :rofl: Cost around $80+. Cannot remember the exact price.

gallery_59932_311_65067.jpg

Magazine rack from Muji. I can't find it in Muji Singapore. And I bought this and carry all the way back from Muji in Taipei.

gallery_59932_311_28433.jpg

Cushions from Comfort Design Singapore.

gallery_59932_311_112598.jpg

I saw this in Taipei 101. Find it cute. Heehee.. Bought the display set as it was the last piece there.

gallery_59932_311_83100.jpg

gallery_59932_311_93788.jpg

Lastly, more drawings on my chalkboard wall. :jammin:

gallery_59932_311_84339.jpg

• Like 3

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow. you really draw well on the chalk board :good:

Wow. I love the drawings on your chalkboard wall, esp your views on work-life balance. Lol..

Actually I just randomly googled for chalkboard pictures on and "copied" it onto my wall. I can copy very well. Hahahaha... 8|

An example of the picture I copied: http://downthatlittlelane.com.au/maggies-place/product/33727-mojito-recipe-typography-chalkboard-print :P

Edited by Bashful

• Like 1

Evernote%20Snapshot%2020130810%20201819.Evernote%20Snapshot%2020130810%20201827.Thanks...

Will check with friends if anyone gg TW can help me buy ... heheh

Hi Songz you don't have to buy the stickers from Taipei. There is a decorative sticker shop at City Square, JB.

Edited by Noshado

Hi Songz you don't have to buy the stickers from Taipei. There is a decorative sticker shop at City Square, JB.

Ohh thanks a lot ...

Recently found some websites selling interesting stuff. Thought of sharing it here.

Wooden boxes/crates:

http://www.65emall.com/Product/ProductList/All-563-566

Lightings (not as cheap as TB, more for those who need last min lightings purchase):

http://www.65emall.com/Product/ProductList/All-601-605-All_price-All_availableDate-All-OnSaleDate-Desc?&page=1

Switch stickers:

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CUTE-SWITCH-STICKER-CUTE-LOVELY/413636806?sellerview=on

Edited by Bashful

• Like 1

I got them from www.allposters.com. I was also hunting for ages. Lol.. Finally found what I wanted from this website.

Hi

Did you wait very long to get the posters? Silly me just bought quite a few and hoping my money doesn't disappear into thin air without the posters!

Mine is 1 week past the expected delivery date. Emailed them and they said wait another 25 days before writing to them for refund or resend posters again.........

Hi Bashful,

where do you purchase your industrial switches? I like them a lot. can PM or email me (hazeltanww@gmail.com) the location and price? thanks in advance!

Cheers,
aSteRuS

Some updates... I have already moved in for about two weeks . I have engaged Shalom Movers to help me in moving. I have about 25 boxes, one fridge, one washing machine, one queen size mattress to move to my current location. They charged me $320 which I think is quite reasonable (I have gotten a quote from another mover and was quoted $360). Shalom Movers guys are very friendly and efficient. Defintely very recommended!

I have called Alan on Thursday to request him to send his painter down to repaint two walls as the previous touch up was not evenly done. I have also told him that the remaining paint was already disposed. :P But he told me not to worry as he will get his painter to bring the paint along to redo the painting on Saturday. I was out the whole day today and was not around to monitor the painting work. When I am back, I did a quick check and the painting was very well done this time! As always, I feel that Alan is really very efficient in doing rectification. :good::good::good: And I was also chasing him for my final bill. Hahaha.. He sounds rather relax and told me not to worry too much. :notti: So I still dunno how much I owe him.. Hope I will not get a big surprise when I see the final bill. :deal:

Here are some of the stickers I bought in Taipei Underground Mall last month. Each cost about SG$2. Quite cheap!

gallery_59932_311_1832.jpg

gallery_59932_311_55429.jpg

gallery_59932_311_15619.jpg

Hi

Did you wait very long to get the posters? Silly me just bought quite a few and hoping my money doesn't disappear into thin air without the posters!

Mine is 1 week past the expected delivery date. Emailed them and they said wait another 25 days before writing to them for refund or resend posters again.........

Hi Saru,

I am v sorry for the late reply as I seldom login to renotalk nowadays. I hope u have already received the posters.

For my case, it was the expected delivery date + 1wk before I received my posters.

Hi Bashful,

where do you purchase your industrial switches? I like them a lot. can PM or email me (hazeltanww@gmail.com) the location and price? thanks in advance!

Cheers,

aSteRuS

Hi aSteRuS,

I did not personally source for the industrial switches. My contractor's electrician have these industrial switches. It should be very common and easily available. You may want to check with your ID/Contractor.

Hi. Can I know where did you get your sofas from? And how much are they? :)

Hi adrianh4rt,

The sofa is from Scanteak. If I remember correctly, it cost about $1099.