Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AppleChua86

Kuche

Calling all Kuche users, will need your review for this brand. Am thinking to get most appliances under this brand. Am attracted by its low price, but not sure about the quality. Appreciate if you all can share your experience :)

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have 2nd thoughts too about the price of the KUCHE washer & dryers..Understand that it is a German brand which is China made..i do hope somebody have some information to AppleChua's queries..I need some feedback too..

Peace..

Intially wanted to get this brand for my built in microwave. But shop assistant told us is from china. not worth it. So we switch to Panasonic Convention Microwave which is bigger and nicer ^^

Hi All,

Firstly Kuche appliances is brought in by APS Markting, and fully supply and warranty by them as well, although there aare not a very famous brands of appliances in singapore, but the price sound very attractive.... so if you don't mind trying out, i do like to hear some feedback too.....

TK

Bought Kuche front load washer and dryer for my tenant 3 years ago. Lately the door cannot close or either cannot open. Called APS, they asked me to call another line. (Hmmm... cannot redirect the line meh???) 

So I explained to the repair dept, she asked me which model and then said "Oh that's the Low end model, and 3 years is the life span. Not worth repairing."

The door will cost me $200 and sending technician down will cost $53.40.

So that explains the price tag. 

Now tenant rushing me to get a better brand. Haiz!

Never never buy Keche!

Previously was APS and service was OK until AKAZ at Woodlands took over Keche, they probably got the worse after market service like fix appointment and never appear, phone quite often engage, technician hang up the call before u finish the words, person in charge (Jacky) asked for 30min and said he will call back but after 3 hours MIA and etc... 

To buy Keche or not u decision but my advice is don't buy. 

never ever buy this brand.  Jacky is the owner and he is totally irresponsible and totally unreliable.  After sales service will give you so much nightmare you will want to tear your hair out.  Akaz International Pte Ltd - 63975965 (located at Woodlands) and Jacky 94553007....beware of how irresponsible and terrible they are

I would never purchase this product Kuhe washing machine again due to its products really bad reliablity and repair warranty services done by a really bad company you can deal with. The boss of the company Jakie who spoke to me as the manager of the company Akaz International dealing with the repair warranty is totally unable to resolve the issue. This is all after chasing the ridiculous staffs for an appointment to asking when you can get your machine back. Totally, disappointed. Bad service from the Akaz International for warranty claim and bad product reliablity. 

Edited by Patrick80

If you're looking at the budget, go for Midea instead, China's home appliance giant. Very strong backing and bought over many Japanese and Korean manufacturer in China.

Always check the service company before you buy any home products. Akaz International Pte Ltd service Hobz and their service is terrible. They are never on time. They made me wait at home and did not appear. Not one time but a few time. They are disorganized and very rude to customer. They do not care if you have waited at home for them. They says to be considerate, just wait at home. The best part was the staff did not appear, they do not even bother to call to say that they are not coming. Very extremely poor service and rude company. Please, i advise that we check the service company before we buy anything. It is the worst experience. Do not get anything that is connected to Akaz Interntional. Thank you.

• Like 1