Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wei Ting

The Chow's Residence

Though will only get our keys most likely towards the end of Q4, we have decided on our ID (ok, maybe not yet, gonna confirm on Sunday). And the ID that we are getting is... PoshHome :D

After looking at @leonjennawong T-blog, we went to PoshHome that same weekend. We like the fact that:

a) Their quotation is within our budget (we casually asked 3-4 IDs and they quoted us like 30-40k and mentioned that our budget of $30k won't be sufficient. But PoshHome mentioned that our budget is more than enough ^^)

b) Their style is what we're looking at

c) Their ID "wowed" us with some of his design. Though he can be quite forgetful about our request, we are ok with him

Ermm.. can't think of anything else for the moment. But they must be good lah, cos we recommended another of our friend and she signed him up! (When we havent confirm ours).

So yup, can't wait to confirm with him on Sunday!

p.s. We actually only went to 2 ID (gonna boycott the 1st ID and talk more about it later). We like to "chop chop" everything and based on 直觉. Just like our wedding. hahaha

Oh. bad news for those who wanna engage them. They are gonna implement GST T.T

I think ours won't be affected because our ID (Potential), have "locked" in our preliminary quotation.

Will update again!

Edited by pinnpinn

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Welcome to RT.

From now till Q4 you can plan your layout, find furniture and etc...

(*Pls leave the electronics to later time as price will continue to drop as technology improve)

Updates..

And so, we officially engaged posh home as our ID yesterday ^^ The preliminary fee is about $31k, but might +/- a little as there are some changes.

Can't wait for the 3D! should be out in 2 weeks? We are not in the rush though. Will post again once I've received the 3Ds! *cross fingers* that everything will be ok.

heyooo, yours if excluding flooring how much ah?

Heyhey! Mine for the moment is about $30k. But Im hacking wall and doing up a glass cabinet, so if w/o that, i think it will be cheaper

Hi PinnPinn, for the typical 60 x 60 Homo tiles, how much psf you can choose during tiles selection? $3.20 psf?

Hello! I don't really understand your question :P mine is a premium HTB unit, floorings included :)

Been sooo long since i last posted. Just wanna say that... Choosing Posh home is one of our biggest mistake ever. Initially didn't want to make it public, but we cant take it anymore. Will elaborate it once the house is done with renovations. But then again, it might not be Posh Home's fault, might just be the ID.