Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

People Using 65 Daigou Beware

Just want to share my recently TaoBao purchased using 65 Daigou. As we all know, shopping online is always a risk but somehow nowadays we have much clearer protection form agent coordinating our order, which means at least we can save the hassle if the product we ordered arrive damage or even not reaching.

Just ordered a coffee table using 65 Daigao via TaoBao. The table arrived damage and after talikng to 65 Daigou in charge, they told me it's the Seller packing that damaged the item, they will "fight" for a partial refund to me. And I was told if the damaged is due to the shipment, 65 Daigou will responsible but this is not the case.

So I waited for their answer, and also know that all items we ordered from TaoBao, they will domestically sent to either GuangZhuo or Shanghai warehouse. Before shipping the items internationally to Singapore, 65 Daigou will inspect the items before proceeding the shipment.

For this case, the damaged is so obvious, which mean that 65 Daigou did not do a proper inspection of the item and ship it here blindly. As finally I got the refund from the Seller, 65 Daigou inform me, the Seller agree to refund 20 RMB to me................ what a pathetic refund, I don't know who can I approach but at least I write in here for potential buyers to know how 65 Daigou "protect" their buyers.

Alternately, can any kind soul let me know, besides 65 Daigou, any other agents in Singapore do similar agent via TaoBao? I still have many items yet to buy from TaoBao but will boycott 65 Daigou by all cost.

Thanks for reading. ( table costing near 200 SGD includes shipment )yn72.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Think you can try Peeka, I remember some people said that they will check the stock when arrived at their side.

Think you can try Peeka, I remember some people said that they will check the stock when arrived at their side.

Thanks bro, I google Peeka later. Really very bad encounter from 65 Daigou. Agents should protect buyers.

For bulky item you may want to use amcon express.

How about normal items not exceeding 30 kg? I be honest, 65 Daigou is user friendly, and the staffs mostly very friendly. But for my case, I felt the management not protecting buyers unlike buying from Ali.

Before we click on the items received, Ali will never release the money to the seller. But Tao Bao different, they deal domestically. take it as a lesson and experience lor.... but letting bros & sis at least can take precaution . I am seeking for alternate agent now.

Edited by sforshor

Bought thrice using peeka n very pleased with the service. I gauge the total cost each time by taking the rmb amount n dividing by 3. That would be about the nett amount I pay in sgd.

• Like 1

Bought thrice using peeka n very pleased with the service. I gauge the total cost each time by taking the rmb amount n dividing by 3. That would be about the nett amount I pay in sgd.

Thanks for sharing. But the shipping rate quite expensive .

I came across this thread to find out bad experiences about daigou, and reached this thread. i would like to share my bad and disappointing experience with daigou as a first timer. Hopefully fellow forumers will be extra careful about this.

I put an order through daigou agent for some taobao items, including 2 pieces of water tap of the same design. So up until all the items reached daigou's warehouse last friday (4 July), all items are still in the right quantity, pending inspection and repacking. On 5 July, apparently daigou inspected the items and found out that only 1 water tap was delivered and proceeded to refund me the undelivered 1 water tap without my consent/acknowledgment, and directly took all the delivered goods for shipment parcel on 6 July.

Now, how could daigou decided that on its own without even attempting to contact the seller to get the right quantity of water taps or even asked me for decision whether or not to proceed with the wrong quantity of water taps? I need those water taps in the same design, and paying all the cost of just 1 water tap + daigou agent fee + express air shipment fee, and also my later hassle to re-purchase urgently another 1 pair of water taps and throw away the water tap from daigou, If only daigou asked for my permission first to proceed with shipment of this water tap, I would have directly cancel this tap purchase.

I'm seriously mad about how unprofessional daigou is as an agent in ensuring customers get the right quantity and type of the goods received. What's the point of the agent fee charged? There is no way I could even cancel that parcel as of now (Sunday 7 July). I left daigou a message to immediately cancel that tap order. I hope they get my message and take the proper action as soon as possible. I will post again the outcome of this event. If anyone else out there care to know :)

I came across this thread to find out bad experiences about daigou, and reached this thread. i would like to share my bad and disappointing experience with daigou as a first timer. Hopefully fellow forumers will be extra careful about this.

I put an order through daigou agent for some taobao items, including 2 pieces of water tap of the same design. So up until all the items reached daigou's warehouse last friday (4 July), all items are still in the right quantity, pending inspection and repacking. On 5 July, apparently daigou inspected the items and found out that only 1 water tap was delivered and proceeded to refund me the undelivered 1 water tap without my consent/acknowledgment, and directly took all the delivered goods for shipment parcel on 6 July.

Now, how could daigou decided that on its own without even attempting to contact the seller to get the right quantity of water taps or even asked me for decision whether or not to proceed with the wrong quantity of water taps? I need those water taps in the same design, and paying all the cost of just 1 water tap + daigou agent fee + express air shipment fee, and also my later hassle to re-purchase urgently another 1 pair of water taps and throw away the water tap from daigou, If only daigou asked for my permission first to proceed with shipment of this water tap, I would have directly cancel this tap purchase.

I'm seriously mad about how unprofessional daigou is as an agent in ensuring customers get the right quantity and type of the goods received. What's the point of the agent fee charged? There is no way I could even cancel that parcel as of now (Sunday 7 July). I left daigou a message to immediately cancel that tap order. I hope they get my message and take the proper action as soon as possible. I will post again the outcome of this event. If anyone else out there care to know :)

Sorry to hear this. I started this topic some time ago where i don't really trust Daigou on their handling and responsibility on the shipment. This is the loopholes................ What ever items not satisfying upon deliver, you can always reject, YES, REJECT ............BUT

The shipping back cost will bear by the buyer, not daigou!!! Who will return a few ten dollars item back and pay hundred for shipment? No one will. So is all luck. As far as I am concerned, Daigou handling and responsibility is not up to expectation.

But their phone service is terrific. Afterall, I willing to pay a little more to use service in Aliexpress, so far been so good! IMHO

after calling daigou's customer service first thing first today (monday morning), fortunately the matter was resolved promptly: i could still request for the water tap to be excluded from my shipment. at least, daigou seems to be still responsive enough when its customers call by phone.

though so far, i have never received any notification by written messages (email/online messages) from daigou about it. when there's any exception happening in customers' orders, i suppose daigou does not have a proper procedure to proactively contact/inform its customers, which really needs to improve.

now i'm hoping my remaining items will be delivered on time. and for next time, i will try to use other better solution for taobao agent service. will check out ali express, too. thanks!

after calling daigou's customer service first thing first today (monday morning), fortunately the matter was resolved promptly: i could still request for the water tap to be excluded from my shipment. at least, daigou seems to be still responsive enough when its customers call by phone.

though so far, i have never received any notification by written messages (email/online messages) from daigou about it. when there's any exception happening in customers' orders, i suppose daigou does not have a proper procedure to proactively contact/inform its customers, which really needs to improve.

now i'm hoping my remaining items will be delivered on time. and for next time, i will try to use other better solution for taobao agent service. will check out ali express, too. thanks!

Let's say it this way. TaoBao handles domestically. So your order will reach Daigou warehouse and Daigou sent it over to you in Singapore. The responsibility of the TaoBao seller ends at the items sent domestically. Item missing, items damage and whatsoever unpleasant event happens when it reach Singapore, Daigou will always push this here and there.

Never happen never knows. But at least i encountered an unpleasant lesson. Why I say Aliexpress much better? Yes they are more expensive, dealing in USD, most of their product also can find in Tao Bao......... But responsibility wise, they are much more better. They deal directly, sent the item to you directly and in between anything not right you can always chat with the seller instantly, they are online most of the time. When you receive your order satisfactory, then Aliexpress will release money to them. Very clear cut, not happy , open a dispute, buyer will win most of the time.

That's my experience. Hope it really helps friends here .

Aliexpress has been good most of the time. However, there was just 1 time when an item never arrived even when the tracker duration had passed. Once that is passed, you cannot leave any reviews on the service/product and the money is released to the seller. To be fair, I had also forgotten about the max duration. And I had to hassle/harass that seller to send out that item which I only received after 3 months via a very unpleasant conversation. Btw the seller rated highly on reviews. Apart from that unpleasant encounter, the other purchases have been rather prompt and hassle free.

Aliexpress has been good most of the time. However, there was just 1 time when an item never arrived even when the tracker duration had passed. Once that is passed, you cannot leave any reviews on the service/product and the money is released to the seller. To be fair, I had also forgotten about the max duration. And I had to hassle/harass that seller to send out that item which I only received after 3 months via a very unpleasant conversation. Btw the seller rated highly on reviews. Apart from that unpleasant encounter, the other purchases have been rather prompt and hassle free.

Like I said, exchanging or faulty products send by Aliexpress are easier to make amendment. As for Tao Bao, their responsibility stop at the domestic part. Daigou played most of the part. If really to choose where to purchase among this two online site, I still prefer Aliexpress.

well i have spending like thousandsss already thru 65daigou, my frank opinion,

taobao is pure addiction, quality SO SO only .. unless you really know your stuff.

65daigou? is juz another company making money here, send a broken item, offer 30percent discount make u feel good accept it, or try arrange return, charge U agent fee, then say return period over … or seller object, simply no responsibility. it is always others problem courier, seller, process etc .. payment only by cash/transfer .. money out BYE BYE

taobao support sg credit card now .. sending direct also supported .. rethink ur option .. i m quiting daigou … too many incident and nonsenical reason over this 2 years